Jersey Shore!!

It's pauly D. Ronnie has the best body and the situation is funny

kenocat

Sexy Member
Media
The Situation is ugly as fuck, I mean look at the huge nose of his. I agree he has a some what decent body, however his attitude at the fricken nose just spoils it for me.

Thesulah

Sexy Member
Media
I dont agree with how/why he hit her or the whole situtation. This show is no worse than all the other crap on MTV. I do, however believe that there are women out there who need to get punched when they try to be physically abusive to men/children.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mike "the situation" has nice abs, but that is about it.

Ronnie is HOT, has sweet nipples, and can move on the dance floor.

the situation is hilarious

I hope it's Mike "the situation" that's going to pose. I think he's got the biggest cock.

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's senior yearbook pic (class of '99). Not too shabby.

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2009/12/mike-the-situation-sorrentinos-yearbook-photo-comes-to-light/

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Which one hit the girl? I hope it wasn't The Situation. I like him. He's not as guido and he's smarter than the others (which doesn't say much). He doesn't show off the man cleavage, and I bet he doesn't spend a week's wages on hair product.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From New Jersey and of Italian descent and I used to party at Seaside in my youth.
I cannot bring myself to watch the show.
I cannot bring myself to watch MTV at all.
It's just too, too disappointing.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually like this show although i HATE the situation .. hes soo cocky and not even that attractive

Haaaaaaaa ha ha ha "The Situation" is my favorite. The man is a complete buffoon. I love how he tries to act like he's the consumate cocksman, but has yet to land a woman. And the way he behaved when the other chick in the house cast him aside was priceless.

I love that show. MTV struck gold with that train wreck as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, and one more thing...I love how the only sponsors left are those cheesey anchovie's asshole smelling body sprays. Brilliant!

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not in Jersey they don't. That depository for washed up syringes and uterus's is "the shore". I still can't figure out how MTV managed to make that funky brown water look blue!

Okay, and when exactly was the last time you were at the Jersey shore??