Jersey Shore's Pauly D getting closer to showing off his Italian sausage

Pe15

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you watched the show he showed it off to one of the girls and she said its peirced :p

nicnik3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i doubt he will ever show anything. they are already signed up to do another season, but if he poses naked, i bet MTV would have no issue kicking him off the show.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
god... he's fugly! i would rather fuck my cat.

I agree. And, gay or straight, if someone is going to spend that much time on his appearance, then buh-bye! An hour alone just to do his hair? I don't watch the show, but I saw him, the Situation and Snooky on Ellen. What a bunch of idiots. Unfortunately, they will be riding their fame all the way to the bank. Let's just hope it's not more than 15 minutes!

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice body in the pix but I don't care for him or the show. It would be nice to see him completely naked so we can see if his cock matches his ego. LOL! Or maybe his ego is compensation.

kbas9000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, he has a nice body, but the hair and face are just jacked. He looks like he is miserable in those two GWiP pics though. The other dude on the show (never seen it, don't plan on watching but I saw them on Ellen...LOL) is much more attractive than this douche. I'd like to see him with no clothes!