Jes-Extender, a few questions.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Thoraxis_Biggulp, Aug 7, 2005.

1. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

Has anybody here used it? There's a few things I'd like to know from real customers rather than website disclaimers and such.

The website says it's worn throughout the day. Is it discrete enough to wear while doing manual labor? I'm a blue collar guy.
    What's the risk factor on this product?
    How effective is it, and what are the chances of it doing nothing at all?
    Is it really worth the $300 they charge for it?
    Does it help both length and girth or just length?

2. antonio

antonio Member

I bought one and unfortunately found it very difficult to use at work (and I sit at a desk for my job). This is because it makes a very visible and strange appearance through clothing. The white plastic part at the top (which is where the two steel rods go in) stick out the front of your pants like two ink pens next to the head of your penis. I'll see if I can link a pic of the device for reference:
    [​IMG]

Also, it is prone to slip off when you walk around. I have had to make many rush trips to the restroom, while keeping a hand over my groin just to keep the whole device from sliding down my leg.

Don't get a JES extender unless you can wear it at home.

I don't think it's risky. I haven't seen gains yet but I haven't had it that long. It is mostly for length but it is supposed to give girth as well. The $300 wasn't a big problem for me, but it might be for other people.

My worry is that if my penile base ligament is too strong/tight, the JES extender will not be enough for me to gain the 1" I want. I have been thinking about the ligament-severing surgery for penis lengthening, because they say you have to use a JES extender or hang weights after that kind of surgery. And since I own the extender I am halfway there already.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

The gains aren't going to be instantly, you know. you have to work into them over an extended, (No pun intended!) period of time. Also, bear in mind that you have to dedicate some hrs to it, as well as place some thought on mobility restrictions, in particular if you have a physically demanding job, like mine.

4. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Better not get it caught on anything at work. Nice filling out that Workers Compensation form!

5. antonio

antonio Member

Well for reasons I mentioned above, my JES Extender is too cumbersome to wear at work. mostly because of when it accidentally slips off.

It's also inconvenient to wear in my sleep too (I roll around a lot)

I might start a thread on the ligament-cutting penile lengthening surgery; I am thinking this would get me to my goal of a 1" gain a lot faster than using the JES Extender 8 hours plus every day for years.

6. nrax

nrax New Member

The Jes Extender (and some others) use a thin "noose" to attach the penis to the tray. This is uncomfortable and dangerous as it may damage the nerve bundle under the skin behind the head of the penis.

As a wise-man once said:
    Don&#39;t strangle your dangle <SizeGenetics, Jes Extender>
    Strap that chap <PeniMaster>
    OR
    Clamp your champ <AutoExtender>

Below are links to 2 less expensive and superior products of the same type:
    PeniMaster: Cheaper. More comfortable. Better.
    AutoExtender: Cheapest. Most comfortable. Easiest on and off. Best customer service. Best.

If you&#39;ve already bought the Jes Extender, I would suggest contacting one of the companies above and ordering just the end tray. If you get the PeniMaster tray, you can replace the rubber strap with a velcro cable tie used to bundle computer cables. The wider material will help distribute the pressure over a larger area of the penis; thus less potential for discomfort/damage.

I wear a PeniMaster for up to 15 hours a day with very little discomfort using the velcro strap. The purpose of this type of device is NOT to stretch your penis until it grows, it is to keep the penis in a stretched state for long periods of time, thus promoting growth, not forcing growth. IF you WANT to force growth, you should consider "hanging."

There are 2 fairly good FREE penis enlargement sites that have a TON of information regarding the use of these devices as well as other methods of penis enlargement. Please feel free to PM for more information on these sites if you are interested.

Good luck&#33;

P.S. DO NOT WEAR YOUR ADS WHILE YOU SLEEP&#33; There is the potential for cutting off blood circulation to your glans which will cause permanent damage&#33; You should always monitor your glans for color (not blue) and coldness (should not be cold). If it is either cold or blue, take off the ADS immediately and gently massage your penis to re-estabilsh normal blood flow&#33; If you mis-use the ADS, it has the same effect as a tourniquet... and we all know that tourniquets are used for amputation&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted