Jes-Extender advice

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jesadvice: Hello everybody

We are DanaMedic - the producer of Jes-Extender, and since our product is of interest to the members of this group, we would like to invite you to ask any question to us as well. We will answer as objective and bluntly as possible, and spare you from the sales tales.

We know this is important to you, and want to make it happen for you. We have 7 years of experience, and our Doctors know pretty much everything there is to know, and we don't want anybody to sit around with doubts or dissatisfaction about the Jes-Extender.

Of course we want to hear the happy stories as well, but they are not the most important ones in order to develop.

Another item: One of your members has asked for a custom made oversize Jes-Extender since the max circumference for the standard Jes-Extender is 5,25 inches. Has this kept other members from getting the Jes-Extender? Perhaps we could bring the cost down, since making just one is just outrageously expensive.

Lookin forward to your comments

Jes Bech Muller
    Owner, DanaMedic

2. Imported

Gold Member

MrHappy: Jes if you're looking for comments I'll instead give you a challenge. Many here on this site have large penises, and I don't think they necessarily need a larger penis. Your product instead if designed to increase size in both length and girth, would be better suited to help those on a smaller site for penis size.

As a pioneer in both overcoming small-size-itis at the www.measurection.com site, I would like to put your devise to use and document growth or non-growth when followed by your specific instructions. If indeed your devise does do what it advertises...your sales would be in great abundance from members on a different site, where there are over 10,000 members.

Men all over the world have desired larger penises. If your product works....my recommendation would sell a lot of units.

MrHappy

3. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Hey MRHappy, spam in a different group. As far as the Jez Extender goes I heard that it only increases the size in the girth not in length, there are other porducts that cost less and increase both girth as well as length. So tell me why would anyone want to put so much money down for just a girth increase? Also why is the price so expensive, there are similar products for 3 times less cost, do you put gold in your extrender or something? Not trying to bash your product, just curious.

Serj
    http://www.enhancementresearch.com

4. Imported

Gold Member

jesadvice: Dear Mr. Happy

You are of course correct in assuming this is more a product for "small" men. We would like to accept your challenge, and invite you to discuss the details of such a test. How many men? Who would superwise it etc.

Best regards

Jes Bech Müller

Draft saved Draft deleted