jes extender moved to the USA as pro extender

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All right, so I had the opportunity to sniff around Penis Enlargement Magazine. com the other night, and I happened upon an ad for pro extender, which had the same site design as the Jes extender. Well, I thought that it was a cheap carbon copy off of the JE, but as I examined the test results in the press clip portion, I glanced upon the mention of the name Jes extender in the clip, and was surprised. Plus, it's now available with a mail-in payment alternative, which makes me happy,since I don't do credit card, checking account, or phone bill online.

How many out here still find the extender a good buy, and what's your thoughts on the recent switch?

I know when I first began posting here on LPSG I didn't find the idea of it too promising, but as I read more, I found the practicality more valid.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The JES extender seems to be the better (brand-name) of several devices to consider. The description of the JES product has features which exceed and excel what I bought several years ago--a similar product I believe which was in the the same price range. It's encouraging MassivePKGO_Chuck to note as you have that this company (JES) is more "consumer friendly" these days with easier ordering options.

I think two things need to be noted regarding extender devices:

One....they do work to some degree (for well-thought out carefully followed plans and regimens of penis care/development.) After all, men who have penile enlargement surgeries are typically required to use a PRESCRIBED! extender device for a number of weeks to motivate shaft-straightness in healing.)

TWO: For men considering trying to increase their penis size by using an extender device, know that depending on the device alone to achieve optimum results won't necessarily "do it". I contend (along with other guys who have done PE with some success) that there needs to be a program of different tecniques including natural exercising and jelq. Forget pills, creams, and potions, fellas! The only "pills" as such would be a carefully selected variety of nutritional supps for promoting good male health and circulation--that's all. As to devices "and other contraptions" on the market...forget those, too. A good quality extender (like the JES product, perhaps) and a good quality (electric) vacuum pump used ONLY at LOW pressure (for GIRTH developement over a long period of time--months and months!) are about the only really credible products around.

My comments come from experience--being "snookered" personally many times with poor choices in product purchases; speaking to other guys themselves successful in PE...and, ---using plain 'ole common sense in thinking all this PE stuff through. Like any other body development, gains don't come easy nor without cost and sacrifice of time and even some money. PE takes more personal discipline too, I think. Too many men will give up --not seeing immediate results after only a few weeks. Had they continued on however, for many of them--they WOULD have eventually seen improvement. For the record, it seems the typical gain achieved from PE is between 1 to 2" in length and about (at least) 1" in girth. NOT the four, five, or better inches we read about in all the spam and web ad junk. Also, it can take up to a year or better for any PE results to occur--not within one week or 10 days.

So, this is my stab at telling the truth here about this subject, as I see it and as I know about it personally. ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you, benderten, for continuing to inform with your reliable info. regarding penis enlarging. Eleven months ago you were very helpful when I first got started stretching and doing jelqing exercises and hopefully other beginners will heed your sound advice.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ben, Luke,

Thanks for your input on the subject. You know, when I gained back alot weight as recently, and had experienced some loss, I became rather despondent. I knew with the right kind of program i could back to my fighting weight. But I also knew I needed to assert Myself in the reclamation of my loss, and I thank god I knew it was the extender.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Dec 26 2004, 04:05 AM

"... I also knew I needed to assert Myself in the reclamation of my loss, and I thank god I knew it was the extender."

Just be careful using ANY extender. Follow directions. Increase tension gradually and only as much as is reasonably comfortable! Wear it for controlled time frames periods whereby you can release the device from time to time and allow your penis to "recover and relax" a bit. And always STOP using an extender if you start having really severe burning sensations while attached to it (tension is too great at that point) or....you start noticing unusual soreness. The soreness especially is a signal to stop and give the extender program a break for a few days.

An extender can only be as safe as its user who is wisely usings it!
Extenders can cause injury if a man is NOT careful with it. I'm one to know.
I've had a few (slight) injuries myself through the years and that's yet another of my many PE experiences. Thankfully...I learned "my limits" and every man has those to factor in. We needn't totally abuse our bodies trying to improve them.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, hey, don't worry about it there, Ben. I have no intention of overlooking anything when I use it, I mean, do want results, right?

Tho, with my work schedule, I wish I could devote more time to it, as I really want to achieve my potential fully.

C'mon lucky six #' s in the MEGA MILLION LOTTERY! Chuck wants to practice for a new dick!