Jes extender question

danielxxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
i am new here and wanted to ask you the following questions about the extender.

1)What should be the best program for me to follow using the jes extender ?
I've started wearing it these days for 2 hours a day with 900 g tension. On the internet there are some inconsistencies in the program (number of hours per day and tension). Do you have some hints ?

2)People using it have obtain results ? Are the results mostly about the number of hours or applied tension ?

I'm 6 inch length and girth when errect.

Thank you

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Normally with all extenders, you should wear them for as many hours per day as you can, at least 5 hours and ideally over 8 hours if possible/comfortable.
I used to wear an Andro-Penis extender (same design) but I used excessive tension a lot of the time so didn't have much success with mine.

Reactions: danielxxx

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glans injury and inflammation because of overstressing the tissue can slow progress.
There's always a tension sweet spot for getting gains, trouble is, it can take a while to learn how it feels.

What? Any extender will eventually reach maximum tension. Unless you went 0-60 in under 1 second, I do't see how increasing tension caused "no gains".

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
What? Any extender will eventually reach maximum tension. Unless you went 0-60 in under 1 second, I do't see how increasing tension caused "no gains".
I built up slowly but didn't seem to be gaining much even though I was extending for 100s of hours.
I gave up using it after 6 months or so.
I recently bought a Phallosan Forte after researching it on pegym.com. The Phallosan company representative has a thread there where he explained why some people don't gain, he mentioned inflammation as one cause, which can occur when you use too much tension.

I was so frustrated by not gaining with my Rod extender that I applied too much tension, hoping that would work.

I haven't had much success gaining with the Phallosan Forte yet, again, I overcooked the tension and ended up with a small vacuum blister on my glans after only a few months. I'm going to start wearing it again soon.

Last edited:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
did you used many hours an extender ? and if yes did you obtain gains in time ?
I don't think I gained more than a few millimetres in those 6+ months. I was wearing it for an average of about 7 hours per day - sometimes 9 hours and sometimes 5.
Some people manage to grow over an inch in that period, either I was doing it wrong or my body didn't react like it should have to that kind of PE.
I've tried many different methods but most of my gains came with vacuum/hydro - pumping.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
did you used many hours an extender ? and if yes did you obtain gains in time ?

I avg. 6 hrs day. Of course I gained. Probably over 1" in under 1 year. Your dick has no choice but to grow, you are literally stretching it every day for 6+ hrs. I went hard core too. Way too fast but still gained.

danielxxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I avg. 6 hrs day. Of course I gained. Probably over 1" in under 1 year. Your dick has no choice but to grow, you are literally stretching it every day for 6+ hrs. I went hard core too. Way too fast but still gained.
Thanks for the information, i will adapt to increase the number of hours per day

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the information, i will adapt to increase the number of hours per day

I found 6 was the sweet spot for me, at <4 hrs. I was getting slow progress. I know the guys on TP who got the best results usually went 8-10 per day but if you don't work from home that's going to be very hard.

danielxxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found 6 was the sweet spot for me, at <4 hrs. I was getting slow progress. I know the guys on TP who got the best results usually went 8-10 per day but if you don't work from home that's going to be very hard.
did you used the same tension or did you increase it over time ?