Jes-Extender Users - Post Results

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, May 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

PLynx37: Hello,

I just purchased the Jes-Extender two weeks ago, and it arrived last Monday. I would like to hear from other users of this device.

If we have questions or concerns we can help each other out.

I've only been able to wear the device for 3-4 hours per day so far. It will take time to build up to the 12 hours per day that the official website suggests.

I have high hopes and would like to hear from other users. Lets keep each other motivated to reach the results we have in mind. I'm starting out at 7 x 6.5 and would love to get to 10 x 8 in two years time.

2. Imported

Gold Member

tott666: Just a quick question: Is it comfortable to use or not? It seems like it could be really uncomfortable...

3. Imported

Gold Member

PLynx37: No, the device is not uncomfortable to wear. I think I will actually start to wear it to bed, but will have to see if it will stay in place while sleeping. The makers shipped a circular foam cushion to put around the glands of the penis to help with soreness. Jelqing without the cushion can be a bit much after a couple of hours, but with the pad, no problems at all.

4. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: :-/

I don't know what it is... but it sounds harmful.
    (I understand wanting more... but you're more than fine!)

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

6. Imported

Gold Member

bgcckhunter: just got an extender, Penimaster, www.penis.de. I think this is a great idea, Have neet one other guy on line who has one had good results. He also pumps and uses weights. You see any growth yet? Know of any web groups for extender users?

7. Imported

Gold Member

rick65: I've been using the jes-extender for about two months and have recently worked up to the websites suggested 12 per day routine. Weekends drop off to about 6 to 9 hrs. Living alone and having privacy has its advantages. I plan of keeping up this routine for a least the next year as see if I can get the gains advertised on there website. My goal is as close to ten inches as possible.

8. Imported

Gold Member

bgcckhunter: So Rick have you seen any results?

9. Imported

Gold Member

bgcckhunter: Ok guys in the interest of sience and all those guys who keep asking "does this really work'. I am posting pictures of my progress with an extender on the msn side of the group, file is called EXTENDER DIARY. Sorry I just started so no progress to report yet.

10. Imported

Gold Member

ThickIsGood: Hello, this is my first post so I hope it is useful. My penis is currently about 7x6, not too shabby but I'd like it a little bigger. My goal is 8x6, which would be a satisfactory size for me personally and I'm sure any lover I should encounter excepting size queens.

Anyway, after doing some looking I came across the jes-extender info and did some looking into it. After many weeks of arguing with myself I have finally purchased one, which is due to me by the end of next week I hope.

I should say that I am skeptically optimistic if that phrase has any meaning. I don't particularly buy any of the website's own claims (nor the doctored picture that it uses as proof. I mean, why not just take anonymous pictures of the test subjects?). What I am really going on here is my own sense of how the penis would behave under stretching type of conditions.

My own belief is that the ligament which holds the penis closer to the body (and at a higher erection angle) should stretch and become more limber (as would any leg, arm, etc. ligament under similar circumstances). This might or might not increase the size of the penis in erect state (which is really what I'm going for since I "show" 5.5" when soft anyway). I believe the penis will hang lower when soft however, a nice effect to be sure.

The hazy part of the technique is the erect length change. For this to occur, the tissue itself must expand and stretch permanently. I'm skeptical of this, maybe 50/50, but I'm willing to risk the rather sizable cost of the product on gaining an inch in length. I'd love to be thicker too, so I'll take what I can get there as well.

I will document what gains I make (if any) with pictures. Hopefully this will not be a waste of money, time wise I can devote 6 hours a day since I cannot wear it at work (not including sleep if that is possible).

I am a straight shooter when it comes to things like this. If this thing works I will gladly tell everyone who will listen. If it does not do anything I will gladly tell everyone who will listen. They'll definitely gain or lose business on the outcome.

Wish me luck, I will begin the journey in a week or two and by 8 months I will know if it is a steal or a rip off.

11. Imported

Gold Member

rick65: ThickIsGood,

You really, really need to try and wear it for more than 6 hrs per day. Right now I'm wearing it 12 hrs per day, that's not counting the weekends when I'm lucky to get in 4 hrs per day. Because of my weekend dropoff I'm trying to get the weekdays up to 14 hrs. I want to go from 7" to as close to 10" in the next year. Thanks my goal.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: Like other topics, this one seems to overlap a bit with other posts under "Making it Bigger".

I have been using the Jes-Extender since September of last year, and have been really pleased with it.  Which is a relief, as the investment is an 'act of faith' to say the least!

I won't repeat what I've already posted, but if it's of any interest, members might like to look up what I submitted to the "Making it Bigger" theme under "Has anyone actually made gains?" on March 26th and May 3rd.  As a result of these, some made personal contact asking for further info.  Very happy to help in this way if you wish!

13. Imported

Gold Member

CRW: Hi!

I'll begin my first post here by saying that I received my Jes-Extender today! I also will post any results (starting out at 5.5" I don't really belong here... but someday I will, hopefully! ;D). Hopefully we can keep this thread going, because I have feeling that motivation is kinda essential. Then again - anyone motivated enough to spend 700 dollars on this device just might not need further motivation ;-)

Keep up the good work, and... cya around! :)

14. Imported

Gold Member

PLynx37: Hi CRW,

Welcome to the group. And good luck. I think that we jes-extenders should keep each other updated as to progress so that we keep each other motivated. I'm personally in week number five with the device, and have found, already, that I'm hanging longer flaccid.

I am finding it hard to find time to wear the device as the website recommends. I don't know anyone that has a regular job outside of the home that can wear the device for 12 hours per day. Its a great selling technique. In the five weeks, I have for the most part been able to wear the device for about 4-6 hours per day.

I've tried wearing the device to bed, but find, that the tension, on an average setting, causes my mind to wander to the levels below, making it hard to sleep. So I put the device on at bedtime, fall asleep, and the first time I wake up in the night, I take it off.

I realize the gains posted on the website are going to take longer to obtain, but I'm still behind the effort 100%.

10_Lover

15. Imported

Gold Member

bgcckhunter: guys on yahoo group thehugecockrendezous someone has arranged for a discount on jes-extenders. Check it out if price is holding you back

16. Imported

Gold Member

PLynx37: Okay fellow Jes-Extenders, how's everyone doing. Its been another month since the last post. I'm still wearing mine about 4-6 hours per day. Doing the entire PE program, 3 days on, 1 day off. After two months of stretching and jelqing, I can say my flaccid length has increased. I need to get out the ruler to check, but I know its got to be at least 1/2" longer flaccid.

17. Imported

Gold Member

ThickIsGood: I've been using mine for a month now, my limiting factor is a very tight ligament (which connects from the base of my penis to the left side of my head, pulling my penis in a bow like curve when erect). I have taken pictures of measurements and will continue to do so for the duration of the process.

My regimen is very slow at first, I try for at least an hour a day for the past month and am currently on a 3 hour per day trial. My goal is to stretch the ligament as much as possible. I have also ordered a bib hanger device (see Thunder's Place), which I will use to get the ligament stetched ASAP as it is my first goal to get.

Will continue to record measurements. Currently about 6" NBPEL, 7.25" BPEL, 7.5" BPSL, with 5.75" girth in middle, 6" at base. Not doing anything for girth now as it is difficult to fit into the device with my current girth as it is.

18. Imported

Gold Member

Marc_Goodson: I ordered mine last week. I can't wait to get started on it.

19. Imported

Gold Member

bgcckhunter: Still at it too. Have about 170 hours under my belt so far. Maker suggests 12 hours a day for a month; 30 x 12 = 360 hours. I do not expect any results for another 2 - 3 months at the rate I am going. Will post some new pictures then. I do think I am hanging longer flaccid but I notice no change errect.

20. Imported

Gold Member

PLynx37: I hear yeah THICK.
    On average, I'm getting about 4 hours per day. Now if you calculate based on the website, it indicates a 6" dick will grow to 9" with 12 hours of use per day at full tension for 365 days. Now, with what I'm averaging, at 4 hours per day, based on the website calculation, I'm going to gain 1" per year, or 1/12th of an inch per month, or for every 120 hours of use, I gain 1/12th of an inch in length. But I figure, I'm also doing manual stretching, warming, and jelqing, so I hope that I'll gain around 1.5-2" per year. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. But I'm still with the program, into a routine now. On the weekends, I'm able to do 6-8 hours per day.

Draft saved Draft deleted