jes extender?

thicknippon

Just Browsing
Media
ok ok, ive done a little searching.... i just want some personal experience with this device (and ones similar to it). i'm happy with my girth but am looking for about an inch or so of length.... please no flames about jelquing or other stuff, just about the extender please...... thanks in advance

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The JES is the basic wholesale model used by most of the retail extender companies seen on the net. It's a good device if you like the "hands-free" approach to PE.

bethatasitmay45

Just Browsing
Media
I purchased 1 on ebay a few weeks ago. I have only worn it around 10 - 12 hours total, in 30min stints. I would wear it more, but:

1) Despite what you have heard, it is absolutely not something you can wear while outside of the home. It is simply too bulky to be easily concealed and the screws and fastens loosen quickly with movement, creating the possibility for an exceedingly awkward moment when the whole thing comes undone;
2) It is difficult to get a good stretch. Unless you are more of a shower than a grower, trying to get your penis strapped in with adequate extender pieces is challenging. The extender allows you to adjust the stretch after securing your penis, but not enough. You also run the risk of loosening it too far, at which point the device comes apart.
3) It just isn't well made. Using the extender, even as little as I do, involves a constant struggle to keep all of the joints tightened. Indicative of the poor quality is the fact that adjusting the extender to increase stretch simultaneously loosens the joint that keeps the springs inside. That joint tightens counter-clockwise, while the others tighten clockwise. As such, the screws are all at odds with each other:tightening one loosens another.
4) It is uncomfortable. If you have a decent stretch going, the base of the product presses too firmly against the scrotum. This is not simply uncomfortable, but also increases the stretch of the skin on the penis while preventing the loose skin of the scrotum from picking up some of the slack. I have never developed turkey neck so quickly (another reason I haven't used it more, because I keep taking a day or two off to let the skin re-tighten). The band that fits around the head of your penis, even with foam padding, even with every attempt to trim the padding to an ideal size, is horrible. I have not once removed the extender without an incredible sigh of relief as the band is loosened from the head of my penis. I have even gotten a little bruising and chafing.

Now, it's not all bad because in spite of these serious drawbacks (most of which could be easily improved with better design) I have seen a little under 1/4 inch increase in EBPL. Using the jes extender is the only PE i am doing, or have done in several years. So, it DOES stretch the penis at least, but it just isn't clear that it's worth all the trouble. Even though I purchased mine at a discount, I wish I had saved my money and started back up with stretching. I may continue to use the extender, but if so it will simply be to find out if it really can do what it claims. 1/4 inch isn't much and isn't a permanent gain so early on.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Using a silicone gel strip (like the kind used in shoe insoles) wrapped around the secured portion of your penis may ease comfort of your extender strap.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had to wear an andro penis gold for a month for a medical issue, and you can in fact wear it out and about in several positions in dark loose pants in proper underwear

As for the comfort, its never gonna feel like your prom night BJ but what worked for me was first I'd spray around my penis head with 2 dollar hemp prolong spray, blow air on it till dry, with WARM hands massage and stretch it full. The thing I do different is I wrap the end or my penis in plain white athletic tape, then after everything is in place like you want it for the day, take the tape and trap it around the entire end of the unit securing the strap and covering the penis put her to the side and in your briefs, zip and buckle and you're good for 2-4 hours

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for the comfort, its never gonna feel like your prom night BJ but what worked for me was first I'd spray around my penis head with 2 dollar hemp prolong spray, blow air on it till dry, with WARM hands massage and stretch it full. The thing I do different is I wrap the end or my penis in plain white athletic tape, then after everything is in place like you want it for the day, take the tape and trap it around the entire end of the unit securing the strap and covering the penis put her to the side and in your briefs, zip and buckle and you're good for 2-4 hours

Great alternative :)