JES EXTENDER

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_werfghj, Apr 5, 2005.

1. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

I heard in my last post that "weights do the trick" but not very safe, in that same response, perhaps a traction device such as the famous "JES EXTENDER" would work, based that is using a traction method, very similar to weights, but seems much safer, has ANYOne here had any experience with that device? or knowsomeone that has had sucess using it.
    sorry for my poor spelling, its very early, and I havent had my coffee yet :)
    Danny :evilgrin:

2. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

nobody has used a traction device before?

3. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

ah, c'mon guys :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: Dan,

Sorry that I can't help you with your question but I noticed that you're new here. You may not have noticed that on the main forum pages, at the bottom, you have options to show posts from a certain time period, you may find information that will help you if you go further back in the archive. There are also even older archives for when this site was on a different system AND the "making it bigger" forum used to be its own dedicated site (I think), so it may even have it's own separate older archive. Maybe Mark or Mindseye can give you further help or explanation.

Good luck.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Check it out! Actually, as of late, the Jes- Extender has made it's distributing move to the good ol' US-of- A now proudly under the name Pro Extender. It's the same thing altogether, just a different name.

Draft saved Draft deleted