Jesse Bradford

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
According to Swimfan, When they are in the pool about to fuck. She says, it will be our little secret and she reaches down and grabs his dick and then replies....maybe not so little! Has anybody hear anything or got any pictures f him?

• Wow
Reactions: JX711

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love Jesse Bradford. I became a fan when he did Bring It On. And then I watched Speedjunky, where a gay guy is in love with him. But my all time favorite with Jesse is Heights. He and James Marsden (Cyclops from X-Men) kiss on the roof. It is hot because they are both hot.

Reactions: Erik S

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't seen any pics and would LOVE to. This guy is hot. I was annoyed with 'Swimfan' because they never moved the camera down to show his bulge in his speedo. I was always curious and they made the choice not to show anything... bummer. He's delicious and that sex scene, though it's with a psychotic (and not very attractive) girl, is very hot. Man, would love to be her - up against the wall with his cock pounding me.

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you think it means anything when the celebrity won't even begrudgingly allow a bulge pic though? Either they're not confident enough in their size or there's really nothing to show. That quote was in the script though; too bad you couldn't get her personal reaction ;)

I think that if a celebrity is even half way endowed they should have a nude photo shoot... think about it... is it better to let a paparazzo shoot you in your most un-attractive and flaccid state, or to let an experienced photographer make you look like a sex god? If Celebes would give a little more of the taboo... the paparazzi wouldn't be hiding in their bushes all day, if they even had a job.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
KeepsGoing, you ROCK!!!! THANK YOU!!! He is beautiful. I would LOVE to go to work on this guy. I'm betting he's pretty hung - looks like it from the peeks we get of him in these pics. Yummy.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that if a celebrity is even half way endowed they should have a nude photo shoot... think about it... is it better to let a paparazzo shoot you in your most un-attractive and flaccid state, or to let an experienced photographer make you look like a sex god? If Celebes would give a little more of the taboo... the paparazzi wouldn't be hiding in their bushes all day, if they even had a job.

Or, you know, we could leave it up to them! I'm really not sure that being famous should have a 'nude photoshot if you have a large dick/breasts' stipulation added to it. The paparazzi problem could be easily solved another way - people could give up the obsession and stop buying rags with their photos in them.