jesse jacksson jr. number 5

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oprah is above 200 lbs... Chicago-style in it's FINEST HOUR.

It must be the deep dish pizza.

Jesse Jackson and son have been like a cancer among the Democratic party for a good while. It is high time that they get run out of politics for good. That shit where J.J Sr. said that he wanted to cut Obama's nuts off was too much and exposed him for the douchebag that he has always been. Get them fucking outta here.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It must be the deep dish pizza.

Jesse Jackson and son have been like a cancer among the Democratic party for a good while. It is high time that they get run out of politics for good. That shit where J.J Sr. said that he wanted to cut Obama's nuts off was too much and exposed him for the douchebag that he has always been. Get them fucking outta here.

Well done 3pod... well done. Good to see pillow-biting libs even call out the Rev Jackson for the sham he is, has been, and always will be. He's an ambulance chaser in one's finest hour, and it's not surprising to see his fruit already on the ground below the branches (see "fruit not falling far below the tree" ref).

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm aware of the sorry sack of douche-baggery that is Jesse Jackson but what's up with his son? I've never really heard his name in the news for anything, what's his scanadal? Illegitimate baby? Crack habit? Gambling? Beating his wife? It better be juicy cuz you guys are making him sound as bad as his father.

For the record, I'm genuinely asking, I'm not covering anything up or deflecting, I know NOTHING of Jesse jr. other than he's a politician. Until recently I didn't even know Jesse had a son that age.

Last edited:

devron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm aware of the sorry sack of douche-baggery that is Jesse Jackson but what's up with his son? I've never really heard his name in the news for anything, what's his scanadal? Illegitimate baby? Crack habit? Gambling? Beating his wife? It better be juicy cuz you guys are making him sound as bad as his father.

For the record, I'm genuinely asking, I'm not covering anything up or deflecting, I know NOTHING of Jesse jr. other than he's a politician. Until recently I didn't even know Jesse had a son that age.

He's linked into the Senate scandal because he was on the short list of possible candidates.

But he's OUTRAGED! Yup, outraged is what he is.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's linked into the Senate scandal because he was on the short list of possible candidates.

But he's OUTRAGED! Yup, outraged is what he is.

I'm having a hard time understanding what exactly is going on with that damn list, it seems like none of the articles will outright accuse anyone of anything, like they're afraid to be blunt, they're pussyfooting around and insinuating instead of just saying "This is the problem."

So is the meat of the story that the people on this list were bidding for the seat?:confused:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Can I PayPal you the $.50 to pickup a newspaper (for once)...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused:
always wondered what jackson was reverend of........preacher without church and no visible means of support.

I got it. The Rev Wright, can take in the Rev JJ 2 into his church, like they do here in SF (thanks Newsom) as a church of refuge. They do that here in SF... Chicago should certainly be no exception, if not the frontrunner in this foray.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Look you sarcastic fuck, how bout you try saying something instead of just blowing out hot air? Your breath smells like fucking latex.

I've read three articles about this story and none of them really say anything other than he was trying to sell the seat. If that's all there is to it, then he's the only one who's done anything yet right-wingers are calling out every single democrat as if it was a conspiracy by the entire party.

Your cheeky comments aren't impressing anyone, they're only making you look like a fucking twelve year old school girl. Grow up or I'm taking away your Power Puff Girls lunchbox.

Next.......

Last edited:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Google is free.

Marley--JJ jr has been identified as candidate #5 and according to the transcripts of Blago's conversations, Blago claims someone spoke to JJ jr who was willing to pay $1 million for the seat. JJ jr denies everything is going to have a press conference to discuss it.

I'm inclined to believe JJ jr. I was furious with his dad for his awful "cut the nuts off" remark and JJ jr came out against his dad. He's not a dumb man. Blago has gone off the rails and I can't imagine too many people inane enough to play his game when everyone knew he was under investigation.

There is no upside in doing this deal with Blago, I can't even begin to imagine what that man was thinking.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look you sarcastic fuck, how bout you try saying something instead of just blowing out hot air? Your breath smells like fucking latex.

I've read three articles about this story and none of them really say anything other than he was trying to sell the seat. If that's all there is to it, then he's the only one who's done anything yet right-wingers are calling out every single democrat as if it was a conspiracy by the entire party.

Your cheeky comments aren't impressing anyone, they're only making you look like a fucking twelve year old school girl. Grow up or I'm taking away your Power Puff Girls lunchbox.

Next.......

You can't be serious... "yet right-wingers are calling out every single democrat as if it was a conspiracy by the entire party"

Where?

Speaking of hot air....

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am waiting with baited breath for him to speak... the microphones are all set up and the video cameras are rolling.

The funny thing about J.J. jr is that he is not very bright and I am interested in seeing how he can wriggle himself out of this one. The late Sherman Skolnick always said that Jesse Jackson was a bad and currupt man, but Sherman has a lot of crazy theories so I didn't pay it any attention. Until I had a conversation about him with my dad about a couple of years ago. My dad is a serious liberal and never trusted Jesse jackson one bit. I still couldn't believe it 'cause jackson is a gifted orator and could sell ice to eskimos. When he was caught on camera saying he'd like to cut Obama's nuts off it was over for me.

He's speaking now and sounds completely full of shit.

He's clearly goin' all of the way on this...

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley--JJ jr has been identified as candidate #5 and according to the transcripts of Blago's conversations, Blago claims someone spoke to JJ jr who was willing to pay $1 million for the seat. JJ jr denies everything is going to have a press conference to discuss it.

I haven't read that in any of the articles and instead of outright saying it, right-wingers are just prancing around like little girls saying "I've got a secret, I've got a secret." The only accusation I read about was that he was trying to sell the seats.

Thank you Hyperhulk.

got off the fucking Obamabot blogs and come back to reality... the fucking honeymoon is over sweetcheeks.

I'm not on Obamabot blogs, that's a weak talking point from another pathetic right-winger. I've criticized Obama consistently throughout the election and faced the wrath of TRUE Obamabots everytime. Unlike you, I embrace the truth. You keep on distorting it if you want to, that's your prerogative.

PS: Don't ever in your life again call me sweetcheeks. There were a few nights I drank a bit too much and if I ever find out that I let you anywhere near the heaven between my legs I might throw myself off the highest point of Kilimanjaro.

Last edited: