Jesse James has a big one.

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am guessing it is small because most of you here have small dicks too.
How ironic coming from a guy who has no pics of himself or of his cock on the site. Most of us probably have a bigger dick than yours.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This ain't ugly...

http://www.rexwallpapers.com/images/wallpapers/celebs/sandra-bullock/sandra_bullock_5.jpg

p.s. I happen to think that Jesse James has got a HUGE cock.

I was introduced to her at a Texas-Exes function before the Texas-USC Rose Bowl Game in 2006. She had her hair pulled back in a pony tail, very little make up (her skin is radiant), a burnt orange tank top and jeans. She was very nice and and always steered the conversation away from her. I kept thinking, how does she make a living in Hollywood? She is a real person. And a Longhorn!

B_HungSoLow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aqualli i dont show my dick because i dont want some gay dudes checking me out. But most of the people here do have small dicks so get over it and Jesse James has a small dick and has to bang ugly chicks like Bullock

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont show my dick because i dont want some gay dudes checking me out.
first of all, you probably don't have much to show anyway. 2nd, most gay men have good taste so no one would check you out. 3rd, showing your cock is not an obligation but if your going to make stupid comments about the cock of guys you don't even know, you better show yours orr you'll come off as a big coward. 4th, you're not even showing your face so you lose all credibility.

But most of the people here do have small dicks
False. Most of the guys here are well-endowed.

so get over it
YOU get over this, asshole.

and Jesse James has a small dick
Got proof? Because it's probably bigger than yours.

and has to bang ugly chicks like Bullock
You are truly dense, dude. Sandra is an extremely beautiful woman. Since she's so also quite smart, she'd laugh at you and turn you down if you tried to hit on her.

Juliocesmez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YOU complain and yet YOU post NO PICTURES or Vids.
Yes AND? :) Relax SWEETIE, you DON’T have to LET YOUR insecurities come THROUGH and show your true COLORS. Now I KNOW why this THREAD sucks and it IS because of offended ILLITERATE GAYS like YOU! xoxo :* kisses&HUGS