jesse james on howard stern

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
caught the last part of the interview yesterday with Jesse James on the Howard Stern show and Howard kept referring to his "monster penis" and Jesse kept trying to down play it. Any one hear the whole interview and if so what is he supposed to be packing?

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I know is that he IS a DICK! No one messes with my Sandra Bullock! I liked him when he was on Celebrity Apprentice but not now.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is a first class douchebag. He was cagey with Howard the whole interview. I'll post the video of the interview tomorrow if there is a call for it then.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Howard asks every guest about dick. Theirs in relation to his 'pencil' or 'button mushroom' lol. I love that man. Wouldn't surprise me if Howard (a guy of 6ft 7) is really hung like a moose, but it's funnier to say otherwise.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jesse James is a sleazebag. If he was so miserable with Sandra, then he should've asked her for a divorce and not ho'd around on her.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howard asks every guest about dick. Theirs in relation to his 'pencil' or 'button mushroom' lol. I love that man. Wouldn't surprise me if Howard (a guy of 6ft 7) is really hung like a moose, but it's funnier to say otherwise.

Not that it's extremely important jdunhill, but Howard is 6ft 5. 6'5 is not 6'7. The same as...especially here...6-7inches is not 8-9 inches. I've been listening to Howard since his first years at NBC in the early 80's. I have some interesting web links and info for you. If you're interested PM me.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
The man is a sleazy, douchebag and he is now involved with another douchebag, that skank from L.A. Ink. They deserve each other. She is stupid enough to maybe make a go of it.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i thought he was a douche even before he did that stuff with that hooker.

he was such a tool on celebrity apprentice

I'm not sure that Jesse is a douche but the one running that celebrity apprentice sure is!!

He did tell Howard that he was circumcised. I've always thought he was hot on a certain level and if the stories he tells about his father, which seem to be pretty well known, he had a rough upbringing. The city where he was raised isn't conducive to a carefree childhood, especially for white folks.

powerbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It doesn't really matter if the guy is a douchebag, schmuck, or scumbag....bottom line, if he has a monster cock, he trumps it all. I'd much rather have a big cock, than a little vienna sausage. :)

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to middle school and high school with him. He never outgrew the baby talk. Funny that his online bios always say he's from Long Beach. He must've left there at a very young age. I guess it's better for your street cred to say Long Beach than Riverside.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I went to middle school and high school with him. He never outgrew the baby talk. Funny that his online bios always say he's from Long Beach. He must've left there at a very young age. I guess it's better for your street cred to say Long Beach than Riverside.

I think he may have been born in Long Beach. He was raised in Compton and Lynwood neither of them stellar neighborhoods.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't really matter if the guy is a douchebag, schmuck, or scumbag....bottom line, if he has a monster cock, he trumps it all. I'd much rather have a big cock, than a little vienna sausage. :)

Well if you are the before mentioned names...having a monster cock will be all you have. No one would want you for anything else than your dick. I think that he's hot...always have. HOWEVER, I'd still have to wear like 5 condoms to have sex with him. Scared of what he's been with. lol