Jesse Metcalfe

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
I just read this on some nude male celebrity site. I can't find anything else about it. Are their really nude pics floating around that he is bitching about or is this a bunch of BS?
"Desperate Housewives’ stud Jesse Metcalf is not happy about the nude photographs that have recently surfaced the Internet. The private home photos show the Hollywood Hunk’s enormous cock in a full erection!"

Nude Male Stars - Thousands of Naked Male Celebs

c47711

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow if someone could post those pics it would be amazing lol i wanna see so bad i have waited and waited but it wont let me sign up for that site. please post pics

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Pay attention to the wording on the site--he's upset about the photos that are out there (it doesn't mean they are authentic) and there is reference to home made--which is a way of saying they may be photoshopped. No one as career oriented as JM would have made such photos (for what reason?) -- unless they are photos from his college days and taken on the sly. He was apparently "out" then, as sources report.

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Joshg06---I work in the industry and hear much that isn't true, but I know someone I trust who was on set with him and got a glimpse during wardrobe change, I am told he is "healthy" but nothing unusual. I take that to mean large-ish. I couldn't ask more specifically than that.... :redface:

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ugg. I watched Passions for a long, long time. He's such a horrible actor that I could never find him attractive just because I got so used to associating the sight of him with misery, 'cause I knew whenever I saw him come onscreen times were going to be very, very bad.

::Scratches head:: I'm not even sure why I looked in here.

Erm...proceed. ::Toddles off::

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah really , who in here would even take size into consideration for that. He got a pretty mouth.

metcalf.jpg