Jesse Palmer

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any shirtless or "in tights" pics of him? Any info on him? Guys from NJ state seen him around?

What a pleasure to watch such stud give you the latest news on college football.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is the man! He kicked ass at Florida and now hes doing his thing on TV! He does a great job on TV, he seems built for it. He doesn't stutter or take time to think he just riffles through the subject matter. He is doing a phenomenal job. Probably stacked too.

He was on the bachelor, however i won't give my opinion, because controversy doesn't go too well around here.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No problem in stating your opinion, after all it's yours. I think it's a riot when people get all fired up discussin something with someone they don't even know and after all whether they agree or not will not matter to the rest of the community LMAO.

onyxhill

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definite hottie. I'd take him and Herbstreit (and Chris Fowler for that matter) over Pollack. Loved it when they paired Palmer with Rece Davis and Craig James or Doug Flutie for college games. Hottness all the way around!!!

Reactions: jshine868