Jesse Spencer

warrant88

Sexy Member
Media
jeezus, does this thing about calling normal-sized guys "small", saying it's "disgusting", and making "excuses" for them (like "maybe he's a grower!") never end?? :chairshot:

Reactions: nanren1

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Last edited:
S

SirConcis

Ever since I saw that photo of him with an uncut cock, I couldn't help but change the way I see him when he is shows walking in the hospital corridor in "House". However, if you look carefully at the picture of him standing naked on beach with the camera behind him, you can see that there was some photoshopping on the nec, (you need to zoom into the image to see the photoshop artifacts). I can see him as being either cut or uncut. Originally thought of him as being old enough to be a cut aussie. But after seeing that image (which I now know is a fake), I can equally see him sporting a foreskin. Note that just because it is a fake, it doesn't mean that he is not uncut. What is possible is that he had a body double for those shots and the picture was the body double on set and someone put Spencer's head on that body.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys aren't reading this thread very carefully. The full frontal nude pics of Jesse ARE fakes. They are NOT of his body double, they are of Alex Behan. This has been pretty well proven and documented. Go back and check the link rusty posted. There is no need for further speculation on the subject.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You guys aren't reading this thread very carefully. The full frontal nude pics of Jesse ARE fakes. They are NOT of his body double, they are of Alex Behan. This has been pretty well proven and documented. Go back and check the link rusty posted. There is no need for further speculation on the subject.

thanks for backing me up on that one...nobody seemed to listen!!:mad:

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know if the full frontals of Jesse Spencer are fakes or not (since he's an Aussie, it certainly wouldn't be unusual that he's uncut), but here's a photo array of Jessie that is 100% authentico.

fmforums > Jesse Spencer

what do you mean (since he's an Aussie, it certainly wouldn't be unusual that he's uncut)
Australia had a very high circ rate mate thanks very much....up until circa 1984 it was very common and somewhat routine to circ. Jesse was born in 1979 and he is cut...how do i know?? trust me for god sake!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what do you mean (since he's an Aussie, it certainly wouldn't be unusual that he's uncut)
Australia had a very high circ rate mate thanks very much....up until circa 1984 it was very common and somewhat routine to circ. Jesse was born in 1979 and he is cut...how do i know?? trust me for god sake!

Although I defer to your experience in closely scrutinizing Aussie cock, virtually every naked Aussie I see in photos/vids is uncut. So the impirical evidence indicates to me that my statement was correct. Sorry I wasn't aware of the "magic year," 1984 (how Orwellian), and extrapolated beyond that time frame. Just chalk it up to Yankee ignorance, mate.

Last edited:

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Although I defer to your experience in closely scrutinizing Aussie cock, virtually every naked Aussie I see in photos/vids is uncut. So the impirical evidence indicates to me that my statement was correct. Sorry I wasn't aware of the "magic year," 1984 (how Orwellian), and extrapolated beyond that time frame. Just chalk it up to Yankee ignorance, mate.

Nah you were not ignorant! Just saying what you saw.