Jessica jones out on netflix tomorrow

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Couldn't agree more. Started off great then went downhill. If they had cut some episodes, some supporting characters, some sub-sub plots, kept the noir detective style throughout, kept the witty/dark narration throughout and kept certain people from magically being tied together back story wise they could have had a much better product. The witticisms were good for the most part. It's just that the timing of most of them were off and certain people got more smarty talk time then others which was unfair and contributed to the overall boringness of it.

You can hardly develope such profound thoughts on just 20 minutes of a pilot episode. The entire device of a pilot is to drive the viewer into the concept of the storyline. Without that it would be like starting a movie half way into it. I'd give it more of a chance. I choose to not binge watch this one though.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
You can hardly develope such profound thoughts on just 20 minutes of a pilot episode. The entire device of a pilot is to drive the viewer into the concept of the storyline. Without that it would be like starting a movie half way into it. I'd give it more of a chance. I choose to not binge watch this one though.

Kinda didn't. I binged and i binged good. And for that i blame daredevil. :)

Watched 2 episodes so far. I like it and it'll be part of my netflix rotation along with 100, falling skies, the originals and orange is the new black.