Jessica Simpson's Fiance ERIC JOHNSON

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jessica seems to have a predilection for NFL football players (and since he was a tight end...so do I) and has announced her engagement to 31 yo Eric Johnson. Johnson was a standout while playing for Yale and was signed to SF from '01-06 and then spent a year with the Saints. He's a been a "free agent" since '08 (and is fairly apt to stay that way given his history of season-ending knee injuries and his age).

So....whatcha think?

Attachments

Reactions: Elon Vegas

cdimop

Sexy Member
Media
Hard to think a Yale graduate is going to last long with a woman who thinks Chicken of the Sea is actually just as it sounds: Chickens from the ocean put in a can.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have noting against him.....it is she. Although Jessica is perhaps not as slutty as Britney or Paris. :wink:

I know that most of you have focused on the guy but being straight I also checked out Jessica. Go back and look at her in picture #4. Perhaps she is as slutty.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pathetic !!! Didn't Nick just get engaged to that chick from mtv ? This is how she wants to get attention ? SO SAD !!!

And poor Jessica's engagement news didn't have much time to percolate through the media since she was "upstaged" by the announcement of Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement.