Jessie Pavelka

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bodybuilder Jessie Pavelka looks as good as an ice cream cone on a hot, steamy july afternoon.One lick and your hooked I bet.Enjoy this tasty treat :tongue:

Do You all think he might me hung? Yes or No??:biggrin1:

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hehe....I hope I don't get killed for saying this...but he looks very similar to BoyNextDoorPT. GIve BoyND a few years, and I'll bet he looks very close to the way this guy does.....either way....they are both welcome in my bed hehe

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
aww cumon people....can you not see the similarities in their looks......needless to say those pics are hot....that man is smoking.....

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hehe....I hope I don't get killed for saying this...but he looks very similar to BoyNextDoorPT. GIve BoyND a few years, and I'll bet he looks very close to the way this guy does.....either way....they are both welcome in my bed hehe

i don't think you'll get killed for this.. he'll probably take this as a compliment.. :smile:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok so Im out tonight for my birthday.Went to the Abbey in west hollywood.And whos there? Ya it was Jesse.I asked if it was him he said yes.He sat down chatted for awhile.Very nice guy.About 5ft10,or 11.Beautiful in person.I was shocked that he smoked.He is such a nice sweet guy. I just wanted to share.Oh and ya I did peek at his crotch.And it looked very very very nice,lol.Wish I had a camera with me.Sorry about that.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so Im out tonight for my birthday.Went to the Abbey in west hollywood.And whos there? Ya it was Jesse...

That's awesome! Everytime I go to the Abbey there's someone famous (or semi-famous) there. Once I saw Vanessa Williams. I flipped shit. She was totally cool, too.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Found this hot guy on tv the other day. Anyone have any nude pics or know of him??

Jessie+Pavelka+5037493.jpg