Jestemryan

Lake guy

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He also knows about this thread. He’s only made his account so if you like him why not pay the subscription? Leaking nudes for free will stop someone from putting up any

Reactions: moocow1942

uzerhx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He also knows about this thread. He’s only made his account so if you like him why not pay the subscription? Leaking nudes for free will stop someone from putting up any
then stop putting them up, there’s other onlyfans ppl to look at. clearly you aren’t aware of the fact that some ppl need to see SOME content in order to commit to subscribing. not something with a huge emoji blocking half of a pic or video

Lake guy

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah but he hasn’t done any of that he put up a link for his page and it’s worth it. It’s only a $10 subscription fee as well so it’s only around £7 is all I’m saying ‍♂️

uzerhx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah but he hasn’t done any of that he put up a link for his page and it’s worth it. It’s only a $10 subscription fee as well so it’s only around £7 is all I’m saying ‍♂️
some of us are subscribed to several guys, so it adds up. he only has like 2 videos he needs to catch up to the rest. I wouldn’t doubt they’re only a few seconds long. hopefully he starts creating a LOT of content, so that when he has 50 videos up he won’t care if 1 or 2 are on here. *hint hint*

Reactions: Hulapi44

uzerhx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend subscribing unfortunately. His videos are so short/quick, there’s no fuck videos, no cumshots, no feet. The angles don’t really show his entire naked body, they’re just selfie style angles. :( such a shame. He has so much potential. He needs a tripod or something