jesus birth

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be cool to celebrate christmas the month that jesus actually was born But that is hard because nobody knows when exactly was jesus born . iam not a christian but i respect Jesus.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't actually think of that at all. Christmas is taken so far out of context that it's all commercial now. I think in respect of my parents I'll attend church, but I wont be all that excited to be there.

Hunt3ed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A Bunch of Francine Monks Asked the same question? When was Jesus Christ born. There are a lot of facts that are known, including the appearance of a comet. The Franciscans took into account facts like the changes from the Romano Greek calender to the more modern Gregorian calendar, and had a rather thorough look amongst all of the roman documents, and records of the court of king Herod, and such like they could find. With in a window period of about 48 hours they came up with a date. However, this caused much of an out cry, especially amongst the papists, and the shop keepers, so it wasn't widely published. Why change a good thing for the sake of change, and does it really matter if we celebrate the birth in December or in October, the point is we celebrate it any way. The date ties in nicely with the end of an old year and the beginnings of a new one.

My father who could read and write ancient Hebrew, ancient Greek and Latin, etc. came across this publication, while doing some archaeological research, with special dispensation from the Pope at the Vatican in the late 1960's.

That date I recall as it happens to be my birthday too....
The 15th of September 4 BC. But I prefer his birth to be in the spring of that year much healthier