Jesus Christ - Frustration

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Navengil Nutroll, May 24, 2010.

1. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

After two days, I finally was successful at hooking up a wireless router in my house. They claim it is so easy and you'll be good to go in seconds.

lies.

I called tech support and they helped me work through it. None of what I had to do was mentioned in the setup disk. And the nice man I got from India was very hard to understand at times. I don't mean that to sound like a bigot, but we had communication issues. I had to say "what" and "could you repeat that" many times while we were working on this.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    ROFL... most of us on here could have helped you. I know I thought about murder a few times while setting that and the secure network up for my house.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I thought things had moved on a bit? A few years ago getting a wireless router set up was a nightmare.

I got my broadband installed last week. The router arrived a few days before and all I had to do was connect it up and type in the network key. Et Voila.

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I had a the cable company install mine! I learned a long time ago that if someone says a 12 year old can do it; it's best in my case to have a professional do the job.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice