Jesus Christ - Frustration

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Navengil Nutroll, May 24, 2010.

1. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

After two days, I finally was successful at hooking up a wireless router in my house. They claim it is so easy and you'll be good to go in seconds.

lies.

I called tech support and they helped me work through it. None of what I had to do was mentioned in the setup disk. And the nice man I got from India was very hard to understand at times. I don't mean that to sound like a bigot, but we had communication issues. I had to say "what" and "could you repeat that" many times while we were working on this.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    ROFL... most of us on here could have helped you. I know I thought about murder a few times while setting that and the secure network up for my house.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I thought things had moved on a bit? A few years ago getting a wireless router set up was a nightmare.

I got my broadband installed last week. The router arrived a few days before and all I had to do was connect it up and type in the network key. Et Voila.

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I had a the cable company install mine! I learned a long time ago that if someone says a 12 year old can do it; it's best in my case to have a professional do the job.

Draft saved Draft deleted