Jesus returns in a few days

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This Thread is very hilarious . This workandplay243 dude getting owned by Just Asking and others all the time . :biggrin1:

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This Thread is very hilarious . This workandplay243 dude getting owned by Just Asking and others all the time . :biggrin1:

Ahhh, Chuck Norris, the Old Testament buff. Great to see you chimed in with everyone else. Blinded my your lack of knowledge and deep prejudices, it's good to see you have formed a good meaningful statement.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice you made no comments about the shameless quotemining. That pretty much does it for me in this conversation. I think I accomplished my goal, which was to point out the rampant intellectual dishonesty in the ID/Creationist crowd.
Yes, but you had a lot of help from Worky, who furnished so many examples.
quote mining for interesting reading. There is no science behind evolution, just one elaborate, confusing, inoperable conjecture. Keep your faith and belief in humanistic evolution, and I'll take mine from the one and only true living God.
I don't think he understands what "quote-mining" means, any more than he understands the meaning of "science" or "evolution."

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Their long winded themes weren't impressive at the least, just
a lot of nothing.:biggrin1:

That's right, claiming I was using circular reasoning by using their own circular reasoning. "this is used to prove that, and that is used to prove this" or: life is used to prove evolution, and evolution is used to produce life. One of the greatest hoaxes of all time: The Theory of evolution.
round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh, Chuck Norris, the Old Testament buff. Great to see you chimed in with everyone else. Blinded my your lack of knowledge and deep prejudices, it's good to see you have formed a good meaningful statement.
Your infinite ignorance about science was exposed many times in this Thread . You don't understand the basic concepts of logic and science and I doubt that you understand the Bible . Is ironic that Atheists often understand the Bible way better than this Religious nuts.

Last edited:

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but you had a lot of help from Worky, who furnished so many examples.

I don't think he understands what "quote-mining" means, any more than he understands the meaning of "science" or "evolution."

Yes, of course, lets reduce all this to my 'quote mining' and or seemingly lack of exact definitions of science or evoloution. Carefully wording is your skill, but you are inept in understanding why evolution falls apart by the countless examples I pointed out by the information at hand - or as you would say my 'quote mines'.

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your infinite ignorance about science was exposed many times in this Thread . You don't understand the basic concepts of logic and science and I doubt that you understand the Bible . Is ironic that Atheists often understand the Bible way better than this Religious nuts.

Logic, oh yes, but are we talking formal, informal or symbolic logic?
leave it to the philosophers to contend for a true definition.

Science....... right.

Most Athiest have been burned by the church or some 'person of God', so yes, you are probably right.