Jesus returns in a few days

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people just gotta have SOMETHING to get them through the day............................

I got the heels... check out my Indoor Fun pic....will those heels do, hon?
and... dear me... I almost forgot... jewelry... let's see (heart shaped toe ring..that outta be good; diamond or pearl necklace?? and earrings?? should I really go with the hoochy hoops or classic small loops??)

I'm so glad you are helping me get dressed.... for the King!! (not Elvis, either) :biggrin1:

Oh I thought this thread was about Elvis! I'm running out I'll check the shoes when I return. Meanwhile I'll give the jewelry some thought. I think we should take a note from Chanel here and project an image elegance and understatement. (We don't want to appear to be trying too hard)

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
crap !? does this mean I "have to" clean house just in case you know Who comes knocking at the door

oh Goddess, please save me from "wackos wandering in the desert cults"

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or, in your case, some good toadstools.:biggrin::naughty:

:biggrin1: toadstools are old hat .......... witches use only top grade ............ lick a toad ....... boy will that spin your eyes and curl your toes:eek::biggrin1::eek::biggrin1:

monel

Sexy Member
Media

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: toadstools are old hat .......... witches use only top grade ............ lick a toad ....... boy will that spin your eyes and curl your toes:eek::biggrin1::eek::biggrin1:

Spoken like a true professional. Do have a boiling pot too.:biggrin1:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:arms: We should walk in together.... both dresses are identical with one exception... The red dress has a high round neck collar; the black dress is V-neck to the bra-line..... what do you suggest fitting to meet the King??:240:

Go the V-neck - J-Boy's always struck me as a breast man.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I said earlier during my lifetime I have lived through at least a dozen of these events. All of the people who made the predictions died natural deaths at a later date.

t1ctac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend told me there is a new claim by some Christian preacher who is claiming that Jesus is returning later this month. Stay away from your local cemetary unless you want to be eating dirt as graves fly open when the chosen take flight to meet him in the air.
I don't mean to be belittling or mocking Christianity. I've been a Christian for 4 decades. Long ago I stopped making my plans around believing such predictions. Obviously they were incorrect or, if accurate, I was left behind.
On the bright side, Draw Mohammed day 2 is the day before apocalypse on 20May, so we at least get some fun in.

Beaker44

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Bible says that not even the Angels or the Son of Man know the day and the time of the Second Coming, so how can this preacher be so preposterous as to claim that he knows the date....?

Glad someone else has got some logic. Apparently this guy has predicted the end of the world a few times before - and WELL, I guess he waswrong THEN, so the possibilities that he is wrong NOW are?. That been said though, I DO believe the end times are upon us.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad someone else has got some logic. Apparently this guy has predicted the end of the world a few times before - and WELL, I guess he waswrong THEN, so the possibilities that he is wrong NOW are?. That been said though, I DO believe the end times are upon us.

Of course the end times are upon us. The world has been ending since the day it began. That's just the nature of time.