Jet Airplane Fuel as an Aphrodisiac--anonymous sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by NY4Curious, Sep 2, 2010.

1. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

I am interested in hearing stories about jet airplane fuel as an aphrodisiac. Be it short commuter jumps or long international flights jet travel always seems to leave people horny. Backpackers, what unexpected encounters have you had in hostels and guest houses or on board long intercontinental flights? Many remote areas attract lots more guys than girls and when the moon is full and you’re in a strange and foreign place where no one knows you and your dying of horniness things that matter back home just don’t seem as important as getting off. Let’s hear about your stolen moments of anonymous sexual adventure with never again seen passing strangers.

2. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Burned Jet A as an aphrodisiac? Yeah, I can see that. Here is God's gift to noise and pollution, the Convair 880 with GE CJ-805 engines. The only one that I'm aware of that wasn't scrapped is Elvis' at Graceland. http://www.twaflightattendants.com/airplanes/Convair_880-2.jpg

The 880 and the Convair 990 flew much before my time, but older retired pilots said they handled more like a fighter than an airliner, and could truck along at Mach .84 or better without breaking a sweat.

Draft saved Draft deleted