Jewish Guys Big?

I've been with a few Jewish guys and all but one were well hung. Somewhat longer than average and really thick. The first one whipped out the "Large" condoms and I was a bit surprised at first.

I know there are other threads, but what is the final consensus?

They are also among the best lovers in my opinion. Share your experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here we go, the "Ive been with some men of a certain group who were big, the entire group = big?", lol.

I'm jewish and am 7x5 with a big, sensitive head. How does that compare to your experience?

Wow! That is nice. The first Jewish guy I had sex with was about 7 x5.5. Like I said, I was shocked when he whipped out the "Large" condoms. Two of the guys were probably your exact size. I've had sex with about 5 Jewish guys and like I said, all but one were pretty well hung.

The smallest was about 5x4.5. Still a decent lover, but the rest of them were all packing.

The biggest was well over 8 long and really thick I would estimate over 6 around.

Here we go, the "Ive been with some men of a certain group who were big, the entire group = big?", lol.

Normally I would say yea, it's BS. But in this situation, 4/5 guys were large. I've been with 2 or 3 guys that are Black, Hispanic, Italian, white (around 20 total) and this is the only group where nearly all the guys were well endowed.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only naked guy I've seen of whom I had already known beforehand to be Jewish was quite hung, he had a big thick torpedo dick

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nothing better than a big fat Jewish cock.
In my experience, some Jewish guys I've been with have had small to average cut cocks - but other Jewish guys have had a big fat cut cocks, with an emphasis on very THICK girthy dongs - I do think in general Jews have pretty thick cocks.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
wow, the "op" was banned before an hour was done. is this a record? look at times of first and last thread. "51 minutes."

Wow, OP is banned within an hour of this post. What happened?

My guess is alias/troll.

One of the mods found him personally distressing.
I would find it distressing that this alone would be cause for banning. To be personally distressed by a poster happens, for a person to be banned because 1 moderator alone found them distressing is distressing of its own.

Reason shown in Mod Actions is Multiple Accounts.