Jewish guys hung?

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to be clear, I don't think one can generalize about this ethnic group. Think how diverse their backgrounds are. We tend to think of Jews being European. But, there are Jews on every continent. I don't think they can be grouped or stereotyped like any other class of people. Some are hung, some are not.

Reactions: Gj816

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to be clear, I don't think one can generalize about this ethnic group. Think how diverse their backgrounds are. We tend to think of Jews being European. But, there are Jews on every continent. I don't think they can be grouped or stereotyped like any other class of people. Some are hung, some are not.

Ditto. For as many examples of hung jews as you'll find, you'll find exceptions. But for the record, I'm jewish. :cool: AND many of my jewish friends are hung. Take that for what you will.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's not let this thread slip into stupidity. "Jewish" is not an ethnicity. However, the "stereotypical" Jew is of Semitic heritage, but then, so are Arabs.

I've had a lot of Jewish locker room and sex buddies and will generalize here about the Semitic gene pool: Hung!

Now, if only I could find a nice Jewish boy who is UNCUT!... :)

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to try Jewish guys and Arabic guys. They are cute and well-hung. Would love to check their packages down there. Can't wait !!!

bigunit90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in a largely Jewish area and most of the stereotypes I've heard about Jews is that they are typically small. Just stereotypes, however. I've never really seen any of my Jewish friends dongs.

Bueller79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, sorry :cool:

Whitezilla is home to the biggest white cock ever seen…Watch him try to stuff it all the way in little white girls!

Whitezilla is on the loose, wreaking havoc and wrecking ladies with his whopping ramrod! He’s a Jewish Jawbreaker, who’s only got game because of his name…WHITEZILLA! This white boy may be a giant dork, but wait ’til you see his massive pork. Yo yo yo, you know he’s gonna blow, go go WHITEZILLA!!!

He’s a dork with HUGE PORK!!

The Jewish Jawbreaker!

About | Whitezilla

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am Jewish and am hung like a hamster...a kosher one at least.

I bring shame on my religion.

D_Curley Poobs

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure there's variety among Jewish cock, but my friend David, who is Jewish, and I hooked up once when we were in P-town in the winter. We were friends and hadn't ever hooked up before this night. We were staying at a B&B with a hot tub. It was mid-January, so we went out into the winter air, ran to the hot tub which was under the stars in the back yard, and dropped our clothes. He was staring at my already hardening cock and said, "Oh my god, you're huge!" I guess the light from the nearby street lamp had given him a glimpse. I laughed and jumped into the tub. He sat on one side, I sat on the other. I couldn't see his cock yet, it was so dark, but fairly quickly we started playing footsie in the water and eventually I found his cock with my foot.

My jaw dropped. It was enormous. It was easily nine inches and extremely thick. He said, "Yeah, I know. It's big." We laughed. I said, "I can't believe you think I'm big." Dave is a short guy, like me, less than 5'8. We ended up making out and rubbing our cocks together in the hot tub and jacking each other. Not cumming, just jacking. Then we moved to the bed inside the B&B and jacked each other off. I loved seeing his thick one shoot cum all over himself.

Wish I could live that night over again!