Jewish guys hung?

teenghost

Experimental Member
Media
Putting in my 2 cents.... my ex boyfriend was jewish and he was shorter than me (I'm 6'1), and his dick was around 6.5 inches and kind of thin (still nice though!). So there's that.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I live in New York and grew up with a lot of Jews. The Stereotype among them were that Jews were on the small side.... felt kind of inferior. It probably wasn't true, given the many different places that Jews come from, but that was what the majority of my Jewish friends believed.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I live in New York and grew up with a lot of Jews. The Stereotype among them were that Jews were on the small side.... felt kind of inferior. It probably wasn't true, given the many different places that Jews come from, but that was what the majority of my Jewish friends believed.
This thread reminds me of my experiences in East Asia. As my Chinese friends would say, "the only thing big about the Little Japs is their cocks," whereas my Japanese friends would apologize for being small (after which most of them would fuck my brains out with their cocks that were, in all but one case, anything but small).

If you really want to know the answer to your question ("Are Jewish guys hung?"), I think it is best to judge for yourself by having sex with as many Jewish guys as you can get your hands on. :tongue:

Reactions: Heat

D_2tdfkjtyufk

Account Disabled
Media
Im a jew and Im hung.... but saying jews are hung is like saying white people are hung... its a religion... im jewish because my mom... which has little to do with how big my cock is.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ethnic background has nothing to do with size, folks. The name of this site starts with LARGE PENIS! Of course there'll be hung jewish guys around. Also hung christians, hung catholics, hung muslims, etc.
:)

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ethnic background has nothing to do with size, folks. The name of this site starts with LARGE PENIS! Of course there'll be hung jewish guys around. Also hung christians, hung catholics, hung muslims, etc.
:)
... Correct, only hindus have small dicks :biggrin1:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If only I could find a sweet, hung, uncircumcised Jewish lad.

Maybe he'd be a doctor?... He makes nice with his mother and father?... Isn't a right-wing, racist Zionist?

Oy vey... I ask for too much.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
what's the crack about us being racist Zionists for? That's a racist statement, and if it's meant to be funny ...well, it isn't.

If only I could find a sweet, hung, uncircumcised Jewish lad.

Maybe he'd be a doctor?... He makes nice with his mother and father?... Isn't a right-wing, racist Zionist?

Oy vey... I ask for too much.