Jewish guys hung?

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my humble, but richly diverse experience, the largest cock I've thus far encountered was on this 6'5" tall Jewish fella whose frighteningly massive cock was bigger than my forearm! In contrast, the smallest cock I've ever encountered was also attached to a rather tall, muscular Jewish guy whose cock was literally the size of my pinky finger. Both were incredibly sexy men with great personalities.
u never said how long and thick around he was.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I saw a comment somewhere on here about Jewish guys being hung and I just wanted to share my story/experience:

I have come to find out the size of 3 of my Jewish friends' cocks, and they're all big apparently. These are 3 different random Jewish guys that I met at different times in my life so maybe there's something to this??..

....interesting that the 3 Jewish guys that I happened to find out about are all larger than average. Anyone else have any similar stories?
You could just as easily happened upon 3 Jewish men who were on the smaller side or at the so-called average size or even found 1 of each. I've been with Jewish men with different sizes....both length and girth....several times. It has also interestingly enough happened with Catholic men and even atheists.

Those atheists really surprised me as I'd heard God punished them for not believing and shorted them all.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Was once with a Jewish guy who had one of the top 5 largest cocks I have ever come in contact with! Thick, long, perfect shape! The difference is that this guy was only about 5'1" so this huge cock was even more so because he was so small.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Canning Town Baths in the east end of London has a lot of jewish clients and on a thursday evening after regular closing time an orthodox group have a private hire - obviously all are circumcised but so are many others - being naked is a huge leveller and from speaking to some of the orthodox ones who come early they find it great to be around other guys and not to be marked out as different (they have ringlets but can wear a sauna hat and then they can be worn up!). what is remarkable is that for so devout a religion they are totally happy being naked - even the rabbi turns up (to ensure the tv is turned off) and is as naked as everyone else - I can't imagine many other religions would have so relaxed and attitude towards group nudity.

As long as it is gender segregated, there's no ban on nudity in a somewhat private space, and a private session qualifies.
Many men, and especially Orthodox, Conservative and ultra Orthodox men, bathe weekly in a mikvah to be ritually clean for Shabbat.
Depending on the local rabbi, how the baths get their water, etc, public baths are mikvahs.
However, it's also common in some communities to simply have a sauna/ bathing time that's not the Thursday/Friday ritual.

Reactions: MagicEight

I saw a comment somewhere on here about Jewish guys being hung and I just wanted to share my story/experience:

I have come to find out the size of 3 of my Jewish friends' cocks, and they're all big apparently. These are 3 different random Jewish guys that I met at different times in my life so maybe there's something to this??

The first one I heard about from another friend. He told me that our friend Dave had bragged to him once about being 8 inches. Some time after hearing that story, I happened to be at Dave's house when he was changing, and he DID have a big thick flaccid bulge in his tighty whities so I believe him.

The 2nd guy (also named Dave) has a 9 inch penis. Before I found out the measurement though, I had clearly seen his very long flaccid cock outlined in tight jeans for a 70's Halloween costume. One day, the topic of penis size came up in our group of friends, and thats when he told us he had 9 inches.

With the 3rd guy, named Joel, one day we were joking about womens clothing, and I said something about him being a "Size 12 in womens". He said, "No, I'm a Size 8 in men's" and he motioned to his cock. So that's how I found out he has 8 inches.

I just find it interesting that the 3 Jewish guys that I happened to find out about are all larger than average. Anyone else have any similar stories?
I'd have to say I don't even like Jewish guys that much and the one guy I blew was an Orthodox Jew with a an 9x7" cock that I swallowed and it was beautiful!!

D

deleted232851

I'm Jewish, hairy and muscular and fit the pattern. The longest thickest cock I've ever seen was on a hairy muscular Jew. This is my theory:

Jewish guys with a muscular build (mesomorph body type) and hairy chests tend to have thicker longer cocks more than not. Usually a lot of body hair too. Mesomorphs with smooth chests have thicker than average cocks but not longer. Ectomorphs (tall and thin) Jewish guys, hairy or not, often have longer and thicker cocks too. Every Jewish guy I know with an endomorph body type (shorter and rounder) has a smaller cock.

I think that when Jews were slaves, stronger more "virile" men were valued more based on the perceived work they could do. Hairy mesomorphs fit this stereotype. It's not a stretch to think that bigger cocks were correlated with more virility as well. Being tall was a similar positive quality. As these groups of slaves inter-bred, the traits of hairy hung mesomorphs would become more common. It also explains why these traits wouldn't be as clustered in the general population.

Find a hairy chested muscular Jew, and you are likely to find a big cock. My theory holds up pretty well based on a lot of experience.

I had a Jewish friend in high school who also went to Yeshiva (Hebrew Classes). He had a really huge dick soft, maybe 7 inches and thick with big hanging balls. We jerked together a few times and his dick never got that much bigger in length. More thick though when erect. He also didn't shoot that much cum. Funny things I remember about that's time.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
You could just as easily happened upon 3 Jewish men who were on the smaller side or at the so-called average size or even found 1 of each. I've been with Jewish men with different sizes....both length and girth....several times. It has also interestingly enough happened with Catholic men and even atheists.

Those atheists really surprised me as I'd heard God punished them for not believing and shorted them all.

Meanwhile an ad on your local TV station:
Your penis is too big? You tried everything to cope with it? We have the perfect solution for you! Try atheism. :D

Reactions: Hoss
D

deleted232851

I was at a restaurant last night with a friend last night who said he has never found a hairy muscular Jew with a small cock.

Reactions: luvguyz