Jfk-nasa Conspiracy

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew it! NASA has "lost" the original moonlanding tape. Just when technology is advanced enough to scrutinize the video and determine whether it was really shot on the moon or in a hollywood warehouse, it disappears! How convenient!

The preceding has been speculation. The difference between the author's comments and that of CNN is that the author freely admits speculation unsubstantiated by sound evidence rather than pass it off as news.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Expando1 said:
I knew it! NASA has "lost" the original moonlanding tape. Just when technology is advanced enough to scrutinize the video and determine whether it was really shot on the moon or in a hollywood warehouse, it disappears! How convenient!

The preceding has been speculation. The difference between the author's comments and that of CNN is that the author freely admits speculation unsubstantiated by sound evidence rather than pass it off as news.

Actually it was filmed here

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard the moon is now a planet. I will now petition the International Astronomical Union (IAU) to classify my balls as moons...heavenly objects at the least. :cool: