Jiggle and Bounce

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Mulebear, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Mulebear

Mulebear Member

Albums:
    My partner has stated to me that no matter what I wear I show a bulge. Of course, some clothes show more than others.

If I wear jeans, it is obvious I am packing. If I wear dark dress pants, it's a little less obvious, but I still catch people glancing at my crotch. Pleated pants hide even more. But...

When I wear jeans I catch others glancing at my crotch. Sometimes they stare. Some have a confused look on their faces. Others get a deer-in-the-headlights look. Still others give me a look of disapproval, but keep looking anyway.

When I wear dress pants I still get some of the same reactions, but it's usually delayed for a moment. I sometimes get a look that says that they think their eyes might be deceiving them.

The strangest reaction though comes when I wear pleated pants. As long as I am simply standing around I do not get much of a reaction, but as soon as I move or start walking... Eyes bug out. I figured that the extra cloth gave me some room for "Jiggle and Bounce" and that people were reacting to that. This turned out to be correct, but I didn't know how much until last year.

I met up with a friend at a local restaurant and afterwards we decided to explore the antique mall across the street. It's one of those places that contains several boothes set up for various dealers to sell their wares on consignment. After wandering up and down many of the various isles and not seeing anything of interest, I decided it was time to head home. I said goodbye to my friend and turned around to walk back down an isle to make my exit when I suddenly caught myself walking toward a large mirror.

Wow. I never knew I was quite that bouncy. I know there is some bounce when I wear jeans, but nothing like this. I turned several shades of red. I've walked around in tight jeans with no underwear and I've waved my dick at guys in public bathrooms, yet I wasn't embarrassed by my actions at the time. (That came later with the onset of maturity.) Something about seeing my package bounce around like a piglet in a gunny sack was really embarrassing.

I got over it. It is what it is.

Anyone else notice this sort of thing?

M. "Mr. Naive" B.

2. catman

Gold Member

I can 'relate' but sounds like you are like me- you have to simply 'get over it'... its the catch-22 of being big- hide it or live with it?

It can get annoying finding slacks that 'pouch' just there (anyone else run into 'short waisted' slacks that cut your undersides like a knife?)

I have had simillar problems- remember attending a friends weading as a groomsman- knowing I would be standing in front of everyone, in a rented tux (who knows who has done what in it) (and eys, the other groomsmen DID give me a lot of teasing when we went to get fitted (the tux rental guy about had a coronary!) and NOT wanting to draw ANY focus away from the bride and groom- and in slacks that were not pleated and left very little room for....well, very little room... I wound up doing briefs and boxers (boxers tended to 'blur' the underwear lines/bunching up...I remember getting home to get naked from that one...

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    And the coat did not cover???

4. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

The rule of commando is: with jeans, as long as they aren't tight are fine, else the outline is sharp and defined and people think you are up to something perverted and dirty. With slacks that are pleted, if they are more polyester than cotton, you are going to look like somting is knocking on the fabric, plus a burst of wind will display all of your parts. Cotton is more forgiving as it holds its place better, silk never holds, but you shouldn't wear silk in public anyway (after all it's not the 80's anymore), and avoid quick walking, power walking, short jog, or running in pleated slacks no matter the material.
    If you wear straight legged (not pleated) slacks you are going to be on display no matter what color or degree of tight, avid light colors like kahki, and grey, because you will show through as much as wearing wet, white, nylon shorts with no lining. I only know, bucause I break those rules all the time:tongue:
    :cool:

5. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

Hey, you guys have it easy. You can find clothes that fit with little or no alteration. How would you feel if the clothes that fit you were actually made for guys that haven't gone through puberty yet?? As you can figure that means there is no room in the groin area for an adult males junk. So I have to get jeans/slacks that are too large in the waist and have them altered to fit my waist. Usually I have to have the legs shortened as when I get the larger waist then the length is too long.

No matter what I wear, I show.

6. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wish I was hung like you. Mazel Tov!! you lucky bastard. How about some photos of your sexy bulge?

7. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

:mad:First of all your pics don't look creditable. Secondly, It's called a belt and rolled up pant legs. We can relate (i sure as hell can) so don't try to pull that. If a guy with a 8.5-9" cock can walk through a wal-mart try and buy than leave the store without so much as first let alone second look, I'm pretty sure you can find clothes to fit in. It als dosen't hepl that the pwople in you gallery are wearing skintight jeans, even little guys show in skin tight jeans. Even women bulge in skintight jeans (albeit it's camel toe). If you still want to live in the fantasy that you are aren't able to find clothes that fit, stay out of the childrens and womes section.
    :cool:

8. Mulebear

Mulebear Member

Albums:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    :biggrin1:

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If I had a pound for every time someone had sent me one of the photos that Magic8 presents as his own I'd have four pounds :) Fakers why do you do it, you know you're going to be spotted, Bryan spotted you, I spotted you, the others are just too charitable or can't be bothered to point it out.

10. catman

Gold Member

No it was one of those annoying 'show coats' that was not meant to be bttoned... so your basic 'show room gap'

11. catman

Gold Member

Sorry- just had to say...

Score now

Bryan 1
    magic 0

(good one!)

12. G Peter

G Peter New Member

Pretty much I show whenever I want no matter what I am wearing. Dress to impress!

No problems there. And, no problem hiding whenever I need to.

Draft saved Draft deleted