Jim Brickman

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is very handsome. I've heard he's gay, not sure though. I used to have the cassette single of one of his songs.

Jim_Brickman_Peace.jpg

jim-brickman-lyrics-with.jpg

steveorleans

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, he's gay. There were some blind items (gossip) about him liking to service guys in various cities when he toured in concert.

True, true. And, makes no 'bones' about being interested in someone - almost persistent. On a flight into a city he was performing in, hit on a friend of mine who kept rebuffing him. Would not take no for an answer. Creepy.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another pianist of the same style (only, I think, better) is John Boswell, and I've had the same question about him. I'd hire either of them to, ah, entertain me any day of the week.

seffnerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i think he is a hot dude someone was talking about him at a party once and was saying something like they hear he was a jerk well that man can be a jerk to me anytime

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, I do have a really good story about my encounter with him...but now that I am typing this post...my instincts is telling me that if I kept it to myself after all this time..then I should continue to do so...so there....!!!!!..very talented musician though...have several of his CDs

• Haha
Reactions: Mirrorcle_Boy