Jim Carrey

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
Oh god I love Jim so much, have for years and years and years! (Since I was 8 years old) Until I was 15 I had a damn shrine of pictures up on my wall dedicated to his greatness, very unlike most teen girls my age^_^ Anyway, back to BULGE ACTION... There is a scene in one of the Ace Ventura's where Ace is hand gliding or parachuting or something, and there is a harness outlining the shape of his junk AND IT MAKES ME JIZZ MY PANTS. Very nice.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just caught a bit of Once Bitten in the break room at work. When Lauren Hutton takes him back to her house he's got a very nice, packed-in bulge dressed left as they're walking into her livingroom.

I'm going to have to add it to my Netflix queue so I can nab a clip of it.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always suspected he might have a big one, but at the same time he's never done anything for me at all.

Me either. Absolutely no attraction, and I can't even stand to watch his movies for fear of him doing the "talking about of my butt" gag. I think the only movie I liked him in was Earth Girls are Easy, and that was only because he barely spoke.

BUT -- his bulge caught my eye today, and I'm not one of those people who mistake creases and folds for bulges :biggrin1:

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, that scene in Once Bitten when he's at her house and in jeans shows significant package...

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the 1980's I owned a screen printing business. I would get catalogs from different clothing manufactures pushing their wears. One company sold underwear. Lo and behold, Jim Carey was one of their models. Let me tell you, he could fill out his bikini briefs quite nicely. That boy was packing a mean hunk of man mea!!!. I always wished I would have saved that catalog - it would be worth a fortune now!
PS Fake photos are fun too!

Reactions: Growlin65