Jim Carrey

DaddiesBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm, or maybe you are? Learn some F'ing manners dude!
He made a simple mistake, so what?

I guess what I should be doing with my time is spending hours all day on a computer, analyzing photoshopped pictures so I can become an expert like some other people ^^^^ Maybe not having a life would work out better for me.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a couple of scenes in Batman Forever when Jim is in the Riddler suit, showing off heavily. Also in the majority of the first act of Bruce Almighty, he's wearing flat-front khaki pants and showing a definite bulge. When Jim was playing Vera DeMilo on In Living Color, he used to tuck his junk. There was an MTV Movie Awards where Jim was supposed to be Adam and come out naked, save a small fig leaf; but he said he wouldn't do it unless the leaf was big enough to cover his torso or something like that.

Sorry for the knowledge bomb...but yeah.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Really? Last time I checked I was a medical student at a tier 2 school who Is studying biological calculus and physics. I also remember graduating high school with a 4.4 Grade Point Average. Dumbest person on the planet for believing a picture that I saw on the 4 inch screen of my cell phone? I think other things would classify me as
Dumb if that was case. I'm actually pretty smart....

A perfect reply to a perfect ASSHOLE. You tell him, boy!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Really? Last time I checked I was a medical student at a tier 2 school who Is studying biological calculus and physics. I also remember graduating high school with a 4.4 Grade Point Average. Dumbest person on the planet for believing a picture that I saw on the 4 inch screen of my cell phone? I think other things would classify me as
Dumb if that was case. I'm actually pretty smart....

Smart doesn't preclude susceptible and tiny phones don't preclude, well, never mind.

S

SirConcis

Anyone got the Blue Ray version of the Batman movie where Cary is the vilain ? He is in a skin tight lycra suit. You'd think there may be enough VPL to ascertain features of his manhood.

Or perhaps Hollywood was very good and removing any tell tale signs and leaving a generic bulge devoid of delails.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw all I needed of Carrey as the "Riddler" in Batman. I believe he was enhanced a bit there. The fake photo posted here has given the dear man more credit than he deserves.
From what I can tell, he's more comedic than romantic. His glory days are done.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah. I know a woman who is best friends with Jenny Mccarthy and she said Jenny said he was "huge." as much as I hate to say it.

I like the photo, but wonder if it is morphed after reading the previous entries.

A few years ago I read a biography of Jim Carrey (we're both from Toronto), and the author mentioned that he is rumoured to be bigger than Milton Berle, and Carrey won't deny it.

So I've wondered about his endowment ever since, especially because of the biography's approach. The book often attempted humour, obviously because that's what Carrey does, but it was a grave mistake.

The reference to Carrey's endowment was impossible to interpret for certain. Was it another failed attempt by the author at comedy? A good author would have stuck to the facts and included the b&w Carrey photo and authenticated it.