Jim Castillo Seattle Weatherman

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't forget Sam Champion on Good Morning America. Not only good looking, but also out.

Would love to see more of Sam. Find myself totally distracted whenever he does the weather.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just returned from Seattle a few weeks back I was there only a week and did not know about this man Missed him entirely now regret it.

elchiple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is probably the hotest guy I have ever seen. The pic on the link doesn't do him justice. He used to do weather on NBC in Los Angeles. Prior to that he was in in Seattle where he did weather and some kind of health and excersize show. There was a rumor from some Seattle blog talking about him hanging out in a gay area of Seattle. They even talked about "his friend" always being with him. Apparently he has quite the six pack! Who knows if it's true. There's almost nothing on the net about him. I'vve attached two pix that also don't do him justice. That's all I couls find.

SOMEONE PLEASE FIND SOME PIX OF THIS STUD!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: totenkopf-morte

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
Take a look at my local weatherman. Mark. He is so sexy I often hope it is going to snow so I can see more of him.

Attachments