Jim J. Bullock

P

pony3000

just saw this guy in an old alf episode, he played neal tanner. he's hot. any pics?

steff

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just checking...are you for real? jim j bullock? cute? :smile:

he played monroe on "too close for comfort," sort of the "screech" of his generation. i suppose he's cute in the context of the 80's...

more than you wanted to know:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://andrejkoymasky.com/liv/fam/biob6/bull2a.jpg&imgrefurl=http://andrejkoymasky.com/liv/fam/biob6/bull2.html&h=240&w=176&sz=7&tbnid=mmWCW7d4HvKytM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=76&hl=en&start=12&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522jim%2Bj%2Bbullock%2522%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

i smell a "True Hollywood Story" or a VH1 special with his name on it!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's rather well-known for being one of the minority of HIV+ people who never has gotten sick. There's a famous clothing designer, too, who's been positive for almost 25 years and never had any problems. From looking at the link above, the most startling thing is that Too Close For Comfort ran for six years. That has to be a typo. I never heard a good thing about it. I was a big Ted Knight fan because he was one of the things that made Mary Tyler Moore one of the all-time great TV shows, but he wasn't lucky enough to have the same quality of writing on that other show.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Satsfakshun said:
From looking at the link above, the most startling thing is that Too Close For Comfort ran for six years. That has to be a typo.

It ran for five seasons, from September 1980 to April 1985 -- which indeed isn't quite six years, but still not the shortest run ever. :rolleyes:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0080299/

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was not a fan of Jm or of Ted, nor of that stupid show... but on the rare couple of occasions when I saw it, seemed that Jm always had super-tight jeans and a rather conspicuous bulge... maybe stuffed, maybe not... I don't really want to know.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't believe no one's mentioned his talk show with Tammy Faye Bakker.

Fabulous.

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually the series did run for six seasons beginning in 1980. It originally ran as part of the ABC scheduled but after either one or two seasons was cancelled and went into production as a first run syndicated series (much like "Mama's Family" after being cancelled by NBC). At the end of season five several of the original cast members either left or their contracts were not renewed and the original remaining characters (Ted, his wife, and Bullock) moved to another town and the show continued for an additional season as "The Ted Knight Show". The retooled show was renewed for the next season but Knight fell ill and died of cancer prior to production. There was some talk of continuing the show with a new title and Bullock's character (Monroe) as the main focus but was dismissed when many of the stations cancelled their committment after Knight's death. None of this however, makes Bullock even the least bit attractive to me.

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By the way, after Knight's death season six ("The Ted Knight Show") was retitled "Too Close For Comfort" and packaged with the frist five seasons for sale in syndication. Season one is currently available on DVD but is very poorly edited and the episodes are absolutely NOT as they were originally broadcast. Sales have been pretty miserable so it is very unlikely that additional seasons will be released on DVD.