Jim Rome

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_Yowton Y Yingyang, Aug 12, 2006.

1. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Without a doubt one of the hotest men to ever have lived. Anyone have any revealing photos of this stud?

2. agnslz

Gold Member

I don't have revealing pictures, but I do agree with you!:smile:

Jim Rome IS sexy AND he is entirely gay-friendly! That makes him even more desirable IMO. In fact he has been even more than gay-friendly, he has been quite eloquent in his defense of, and an ardent defender for us gays! I haven't listened to his radio show much in the past two years, but I often watch his ESPN show. I remember from his radio show that whenever his more stupid listeners would send in bible verses and such - in an attempt to bash gays - he would always crumple them up and tell them to "stop with the bible verses already!":biggrin1: I love any straight man who doesn't hesitate in defending us gays. He has always done this, and with such a "macho" audience on top of it all!:rolleyes: Fantastic!:biggrin1: It sure doesn't hurt that he is SOO good looking, either!:smile:

3. lokibrand

lokibrand Member

I love his look he just is so sexy and confident. His face alone is hotness, and he looks to have a good body.

Anybody have anything?

4. mascguy141

mascguy141 Member

Yes, I think he has a hot look. (I've heard that he is kind of short?)

5. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Who is Jim Rome?

6. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Pic......

Attached Files:

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    thanks jas! and wow! he is a stud

8. UrbanReign

UrbanReign Active Member

Ok last night Rome was on Lopez Tonight, dressed in a blue suit his bulge was the first thing i saw when he walked out. It looked like he was smuggling Navy oranges and during the interview he kept his legs far apart. To bad he had his hands in his lap when the camera showed a crotch shot. But still Rome is so hot & confident.

9. RedCub

RedCub Member

That man is definitely hot!! I don't even follow sports, but when his show is on TV I have to stop and watch him.
    Just love the athletic, cocky, hyper-masculine attitude. I bet he'd love my cock stuffed in that pretty little mouth of his. You just know he got into sports broadcasting so he could stay around the jocks he's always worshiped.
    The clip from George Lopez is HERE - Jim Rome on March Madness, NBA, and Why 'Soccer Sucks' | Lopez Tonight
    Too bad it doesn't start with his cocky strut onto stage. His legs are spread quite wide. And it looks like he is aware of the crotch-level camera and trying to hide his junk with his hands.
    Does anybody have any pics that show more of this stud's hotness? I'd squirt for a nude, but something tells me his chest and legs would be quite nice. Or even more of his face!

10. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

He's friggin' HOTTTTTTTT- couldn't get the Lopez clip...

Draft saved Draft deleted