Jim The Engineer "Private Dicks Men Exposed" HBO

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Verilux- To answer your question: The fact that I've actually seen it, and can't even remember what it was "about", might give you an idea. :biggrin1:

IIRC, it was sort of a sensationalized documentary on what it's like to live life with a big/small dick or something, but given some of the sources, it was leaning toward Spinal Tap. There's better stuff out there on the topic, like the "My penis and everybody else's" ones.

Take Care

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was Jim Rushing, the office manager for the late phalloplastic surgeon Dr. Gary Rheinschild. At the time of the HBO filming in the summer of 1999, Jim had undergone not one but two dermal grafts in addition to a surgical lengthening. He got excellent results by a rigorous post-operative routine of weights and vacuum pumping. What is not said is that Jim Rushing was in the elite few percent to have ever gotten such results from surgical enhancement. The Internet is filled with horror stories from patients who sought to surgically enlarge their organs.

Dr. Rheinschild's operating room assistant Dan Salas underwent similar dermal graft operations and subsequently went into business selling penile enlargement equipment.

More blockbuster news: For the very few who don't know, this HBO special is where our own Jonah Falcon got his first star on the penile walk-of-fame.

Reactions: aysl

B_xlguy678

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this man. I watched this documentary in class today and it was great to see him drop his trousers. Loved to see it

Lol, what kind of legitimate class shows an errant documentary where one man absurdly claims to have the world's biggest penis and another claims to have a micropenis for a practical joke?

"Introduction to comedy"?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11235