jimellsworth5 does not really exist

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Robert Fish, May 26, 2004.

1. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

Jimellsworth5 does not really exist as having/claiming to have a fifteen and
    one quarter inch long penis! He has been living this lie for quite some time, and
    it was proven to me when he replied to a very simple email, in which he
    described himself as having such a size, and wanting to be bigger, and he went on
    to say that he used a custom made vacuum tube, claiming to be able to being
    4"x17"+ !!!! That's insane!! He pulled his story right out of a story called
    "My life with a huge cock" which was posted to many websites. You could most
    likely find the orginal story in www.nifty.org , and possibly other websites!
    This guy is a FAKE, and NO ONE should correspond with him!

If you write anything to this guy, all you will do is fuel his desire to masturbate
    to your thinking that he has a large penis!

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Ummm ... HUH? :huh:

3. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Robert Fish,

I dont know what the fuck it is you think to gain from this. Please I beg of you shut the fuck up with these flame posts. I can get really pissed over wasting this airspace on me. If we'd have to flame everyone on here that was fake, we'd have a hell of a time reading all those posts.

Obviously we have fake people on here, I think we're all smart enough to recognize them, and to decide for our own if we talk to them.

See, I personally would rather not talk at all with people who have written the amazing number of one post, which on top of that contributes crap, and who are obviously only here to see pictures or get laid.

Deal with your own issues, don 't bother us with them.

Damn..

4. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Javs--
    Please tell us how you really feel. ;)
    Just kidding, buddy.

Draft saved Draft deleted