Jimeoin

MarioKarting

Experimental Member
Media
I remember watching some other documentary about a stage comedy show (possibly Puppetry of the Penis) and at the end the Irish-Aussie comedian Jimeoin ran on stage with a mate, wearing nothing but masks, did a little jig and ran off again. From memory there was a lot swinging around down below for both of them!

BUT, I can't find the vid and I can't any references to it. He's such a cutie, fit, and he's actually aging really well/slowly. It'd be a big pity for this knowledge to fall into mystery. Does anyone have the footage of this?

Last edited:

retronerd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jimeoin is definitely hot. I know he was in Happy Tackle (a doco about Puppetry of the Penis) but I don’t recall him getting naked in it.

auspoz

Expert Member
Media
Yeah- well know dick tricker.

Puppetry of the Penis in 3-D - Stand and Deliver!

Simon initially managed pubs, running comedy nights in bars he managed. In time he started touring the comedians he initially booked, and in the early post-show hours on tour, when much alcohol had been consumed, the dick-trickery began. “At the end of the night, I’d be dropping my pants and amusing the comics,” Simon recalls. One such comic was Jimeoin, whom Morley toured after television success meant he was too big for the pub circuit. It’s whispered that Jimeoin has been known to turn a few tricks of a dickular nature himself. That’s right: Jimeoin is a secret dick-tricker.

“I wouldn’t even say ‘secret’,” Simon assures me. “He loves it! If we’re in Europe or the States, he regularly joins us on stage. He’s very proud!”

And he’s not the only comic who has the talent. Turns out Greg Fleet has a couple of tricks up his dacks.

retronerd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay