deleted69654

Apparently it exists and/or is out!!!

Anyone seen/heard anything???

Filss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry i didn't read well, shame on me, you can see some part of the tape, censored, on tmz tho

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
that guy doesn't look like Hendrix

You need eyeglasses. The face looks exactly like Jimi. A black guy with an afro, headband, neckband. It looks exactly like Jimi. The only other explanation would be someone who looks exactly like Jimi impersonating him. Wake up! And don't post comments if you are ignorant of the subject matter.

I've been an electric guitarist for 30 years and Jimi has always been my idol. I have all his videos and some rare photos. It's good to see he has a giant cock. Those plastercaster things are not Jimi. A small one was said to be his, now a medium one is said to be his. Where's the real one?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"A black guy with an afro, headband, neckband"

thats messed up.

Why would anyone mess with this iconic American with such of a history in our musical culture. This is not the action of the Jimi Hendrix I knew. He died in 1970, why would it take to 2008 for this surface if it is for real.

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You need eyeglasses. The face looks exactly like Jimi. A black guy with an afro, headband, neckband.

Based on your logic, I stand corrected. If it's a black guy with an afro, headband & a neckband, it HAS to be Hendrix - what the hell was I thinking? Please forgive me for having an opinion and having the nerve to share it on a message board.

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on the person who made a cast of his dick he is 6 inches, maybe too the fugly looking whyte chicks he ran to that is huge but why would anybody in the Large Penis Support Group think that is big? This kind of shows how the bull shit about black men having big penises got started doesnt it? Ugly looking black dudes who cant get a sexy black women run to fugly looking white chicks who cant get a hot white dude. Then the fulgy looking white chick build up how big blk men are because white men dont want them. Amusing stuff.