Jimi Hendrix vs. Jim Morrison

Annie Mae

Just Browsing
Media
- they were both rockstars
- both died at age 27
- and had similar first names

.......but which one of them had the bigger dick?

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
I saw a cast of Hendrix's on TV, at least she said it was Hendrix. Wasn't long but was fairly thick, maybe 6" girth. Length was about 5-6"

I'd agree with that, he doesnt bulge much in those skin tight trousers, but there are rumours that he was 8", so who knows.

As far as Jim Morrison is concerned, I dunno. but considering he wore the same leather trousers for 2 years, i don't think it'd be particularly nice down there :(

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
Early Jim Morrison, in the 66 - 68 timeframe, he was a very attractive guy. But booze and drugs wore him down pretty fast and he looked in bad shape by 71 when he died.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
That was the one I saw britlover :D

It was on 'My Penis And I' on BBC Three it was about a guy with a 3" penis (erect, and 3" girth at most).

So am I right with the estimate of 5-6x6?

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Knight: I am not even sure if Cynthia actually done all the casts when the fella's penis was rigidly erect. From what I have read in the past, Jimi was indeed well hung, so the cast might even be a half-chubbie....

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
It's also quite weird that he would agree to such a thing (having a cast taken of his dick) as he was apparently very shy offstage.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not a pretty peter at all. Overlooking the rough casting, the head is out-of-proportionally small for its thick girth. Surely Morrison's cock was more appealing to the eyes.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Big or small...(big I fantasize)...Morrison gave me the hots even before I admitted I wanted to "Celebrate the Lizard".........................sorry.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Jimi Hendrix definitely had the bigger cock

The Plastercasters of Chicago say so, and they are the final word on the question.

Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane recently wrote her biography. She had sex with Jim Morrison and said his cock was only slightly larger than average.

I've seen a photo of the cast of Hendrix's cock, and a few photos of revealing bulges by both rock stars. Jimi Hendrix definitely had the bigger cock.

I must mention that Morrison faked his death and got away with it legally. He told countless people he would fake his death, and that's what he did.

Hendrix died because of incompetent ambulance staff, who sat him upright in the ambulance with his head back, so he suffocated in the ambulance. He was killed, and did not die of a sleeping pill overdose.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bet on Hendrix...well ,with a big one or not i still would choose him anyways...to play good.