Jimi Hendrix

Donkdick: a plaster cast of Jimi's joint from the late sixties weighs in around nine inches.

Hapi Papi: Where are you getting your information?
Somewhere in this forum if it hasn't been erased was a picture of Jimi's cast. Nine inches? HA! Even the person who said they made the cast said he was about (what? if anyone remembers) 5¾" but had a thick girth.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In case the cast of Hendrix's member isn't in your local art gallery, you can see it here.

http://cynthiapcaster.org/casts/_dicks/cas...endrix_page.htm

Anthony Newley's is there too ("What Kind Of Tool Am I?" - pretty average, apparently), along with that of the less famous but more endowed Momus.

Donkdick: since many of the cocks here are limp measurements its possible
that jimmy's limp cock was nearly six by six limp rounding up.
Six limp inches is pretty impressive

NikkiSixx: "- Cynthia Plaster Caster began making plaster casts of rock stars' erect penises in 1968."
ummm...those were his ERECT measurements...and they're a lot like mine, though I am a little bit longer...

boosted: Jimmy Hendrix was HUGE...I would know... :wub:

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by bigbutnothuge@Jun 28 2004, 12:22 AM
why would you cast a limp dick?
It does seem unlikely but, if you visit the Plaster Caster site (see Jimi Hendrix link) you will see that some of the cocks are obviously soft. I know, for instance, that Cynthia Plaster Caster has said that Clint "Poppy" Mansell's cock was the longest she ever saw, and yet the cast is about 5 inches long and bent beyond any erections limits.

However, Jimi was obviously hard. I for one am a bit disappointed, since the myth about his cock is almost reknowned as his guitar playing. That said, who could stay raging hard while get a plaster cast. I imagine Jimi had another half inch of length and maybe the same in girth left to show. All in all, that would make it a really thick one, which is what Ms. Caster has always said.

PS. Check out pics of Omar Epps.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
When the Plastercasters of Chicago cast Jimi's cock there was a problem.

The Plastercasters method was to make the musician's cock erect, then push it into a rubber mold. When the cock became soft, the cock was pulled out of the mold.

With Hendrix, the problem was his cock would not go soft, and they had difficulty removing it from the mold. This explains the appearance of the cast.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigJohn9x8 said:
With Hendrix, the problem was his cock would not go soft, and they had difficulty removing it from the mold. This explains the appearance of the cast.

This differs considerably from Cynthia Plastercaster's own statement on the casting of Hendrix's cock:

"Because this was one of my first shots at plaster casting, the end result came out kind of gnarly. I prematurely cracked the mold open, only to find a still-moist, broken cast inside. So yes, Jimi did in fact, break the mold! But thanks to Elmer's Glue, I managed to reconnect the head to the shaft to the testicles. Jimi's pubes got stuck in the mold because I didn't lube them enough. I spent the next 15 minutes pulling out each individual hair one by one, while he had intercourse with just the right sized repository — his negative impression! This unexpected delay made him late for his show that evening, where he was seen scratching his crotch a lot onstage."

Source: http://cynthiapcaster.org/casts/_dicks/casts_hendrix_page/hendrix_page.htm