Jimi Hendrix

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read in a book that Jimi Hendrix was said to "Have a dick as big as his guitar" by one woman that slept with him.

He was notoriously hung.

Anyone else heard that about Hendrix? I heard there are sex films with him out there. He was into all this stuff in 1966, man.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure about sex films or having a "dick as big as a guitar"... but what I DO recall is that there is a plaster cast of his penis . It was made by Cynthia Caster of "plaster caster" fame. Here is a pic of his um... er... I mean... work. Here's what she said of the process.

The Godfather of Whopper Choppers in my collection! Because this was one of my first shots at plaster casting, the end result came out kind of gnarly. I prematurely cracked the mold open, only to find a still-moist, broken cast inside. So yes, Jimi did in fact, break the mold! But thanks to Elmer's Glue, I managed to reconnect the head to the shaft to the testicles. Very statuesque and antique-looking; like Grecian art. The Canadian underground paper Georgia Straight called it the "Penis de Milo." There's no denying that Jimi towers over most of my collection. His long, thick shaft combined with his disproportionately small head brings a shudder to the spinal cord!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]memories:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jimi's pubes got stuck in the mold because I didn't lube them enough. I spent the next 15 minutes pulling out each individual hair one by one, while he had intercourse with just the right sized repository — his negative impression! This unexpected delay made him late for his show that evening, where he was seen scratching his crotch a lot onstage.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]length of cast: [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5 7/8"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]circumference of shaft:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6 1/4"[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Attachments

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kiss made a song called Plaster Caster about Cynthia, she still lives in Chicago and sells her plaster cocks like art!

Baby's getting anxious, the hour's getting late
The night is almost over, she can't wait
Oh, things are complicating, my love is in her hands
And there's no more waiting, she understands

The plaster's gettin' harder and my love is perfection
A token of my love for her collection, her collection

Plaster caster, grab a hold of me faster
And if you wanna see my love, just ask her
And my love is the plaster
And yeah, she's the collector
She wants me all the time to inject her

The plaster's gettin' harder and my love is perfection
A token of my love for her collection

She loves young musicians... maybe you could hook up with her and get your member immortalized Josh!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
She loves young musicians... maybe you could hook up with her and get your member immortalized Josh!

Lol, although I appear to be larger than most of her collection I doubt she'd have me... She has Jimi's cock for godsake! What more could anyone else want?

Maybe John Holmes'?

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Plaster never looked this good. Glad I did a search before starting a new thread on this one. It's a better view. Cynthia P Caster Less length than I expected. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But the girth is almost as admirable and stimulating as the music. Well, I don't knoow. Depends on aesthetic priorities. Music or sex. Hmm. Tough call.
Also, isn't there a story about this piece showing up at a Led Zep party? Either Robert P or Jimmie P indulged one of their lady friends with it? Heard this somewhere.

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
yea, that jimi hendrex plaster was soft, I remember watching it on Vh1 when she was decribing the process...

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are hard. At least more hard than soft. They lose their erection waiting for the plaster to dry.

Jimi wasn't much bigger than that; that isn't his soft cock. Its at least semi. Closer to hard methinks.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Look at Cynthia's website. She tells you all about it. If I'm not mistaken, she said he remained perfectly erect through the entire casting process.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep... I will agree with Rihanna on that one... he was actually fucking the plaster while Cynthia was cleaning the mold from his pubes (she learned about using Vaseline after Jimi)! He was plenty erect and his legnth is a human sized length... but his girth was something like well over 6 inches around! A remarkable penis actually!