Jimmy Buffett

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the bookstore today and was looking at Jimmy Buffett's new novel called Swine Not? Jimmy is in a hammock and he is showing a really nice bulge on the cover. Anyone else notice this?

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been meaning to pick up that book, I'm a huge fan of his. All I know is that I'm going to see him on the 14th of next month at Citizens Bank Park in Philly, baby!!!!! Thank GOD it's on a Saturday, the last few years I've gone to see him it's been on a Tuesday, so that means recovery day on Sunday!!!

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Really? I don't know much about him. Can you tell us more about his bio and what about it put you off so much?

Tommy407

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Buffett is an OLD MAN. And he has lived in Key West, so it's not like he's never seen gay people. I bet he would laugh his ass off to find out that anyone gave a damn whether he showed a bulge or not!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
was a fan until i read his autobio............he'd need a dick 4' long to have any redeeming qualities.

I’m a huge fan also and have at least a dozen of his CD’s but he like anybody else in film, TV or music I stay away from reading their books or even hearing them open their mouths to speak if I can help it.

A case in point: Tom Cruise. This is a guy that while I was never sexually attracted too him in any way, I did think he was an ok actor until all of the hoopla surrounding his wacky Scientology surfaced. After that I wouldn’t watch any movie he is in simply because I can’t stand the sight of him. Same goes with others spouting off their religious, political views etc. I avoid hearing them as much as possible so they don’t ruin what I do like about them.