Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, in Family Guy Peter punched him in the face for looking into the camera all the time, so yeah... But I like the guy, he's not that funny but he's enjoyable and when he is funny it's lol to the max (Plus he sings which is always cool). I like him better than Leno and hopefully he can pick up on letterman and get away from Leno who always just reads the cards. IF You want an awesome late night host switch from NBC and got to CBS. Craig Ferguson is the epitome of funny late night host and as a straight man I find him to be my man crush.

lalapants

Sexy Member
Media
hes so hott. i love how hot he looks in suits., and i have to disagree with ppl who say hes not funny, his show is funnier than craig, jay, david and jimmy kimmels combined, is monologues are always hillariuos and same with the interviews. heres him shirtless in rolling stones mag, obviouslt not a excellent body but i still find him so hot cuz hes hillarous and looks hot in a suit...

http://iheartjimmy.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/RS2.jpg

jimboli

Just Browsing
Media
SO Dr. Oz was on Z-100 this AM (around 8-815am) and made an off handed comment that Jimmy Fallon was uncut. The z-100 DJ is going to be on Fallon's show on Wednesday and Dr. Oz asked him to take out Jimmy's stitches (on his head) that he never came back to Dr. Oz to have taken out - and that Jimmy was uncut. Odd thing to mention but thought I would share.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love Jimmy Fallon's new Commercial for Pepsi. He is such a doofus, he looks like a big kid. I like that he appears to be shy. No ego dispite his "celebrity "Status.
Anyone Else like Jimmy?

I get sick when I think about the scummy little runt. Don't like him never did, he's ugly, not funny, too fucking full of himself and if he was vaporized by aliens I'd pledge to them my unending gratitude.

• Haha
Reactions: Menulis

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get sick when I think about the scummy little runt. Don't like him never did, he's ugly, not funny, too fucking full of himself and if he was vaporized by aliens I'd pledge to them my unending gratitude.

Don't mince words Hoss..... What do you really think about him ............?

Reactions: WrikPrada

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't mince words Hoss..... What do you really think about him ............?

I think he's about half as cute as what I flushed down the toilet last Friday and that's on his best day. Usually he looks like trash that's sat in a stagnant pond for a month and he has a personality to match.

I trust I'm not being too brutal towards the ugly dweeb because I always try to say the nicest things I can about a person.:biggrin1: