Jimmy Jean Louis

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
I did a LPSG search for this Haittan hunk and was very surprised I couldn't find anything. I watched the movie "Phatz Girlz" and his magnificent physique made me sigh. His 1st scene was in slow motion getting out of a pool at a resort in Palm Springs. He wore a tight yellow boxer swim suit that left no doubt he had perfectly sculpted melons. The camera focused into his crotch in slow motion as he walked forward. This sexy man bulges. I did a google search on him and understand he has a role in the TV series "Heroes" which I've never seen. What I was really looking for was pool stills from the movie. Can anyone have more success than me?

• Love
Reactions: Hey-123

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I did a LPSG search for this Haittan hunk and was very surprised I couldn't find anything. I watched the movie "Phatz Girlz" and his magnificent physique made me sigh. His 1st scene was in slow motion getting out of a pool at a resort in Palm Springs. He wore a tight yellow boxer swim suit that left no doubt he had perfectly sculpted melons. The camera focused into his crotch in slow motion as he walked forward. This sexy man bulges. I did a google search on him and understand he has a role in the TV series "Heroes" which I've never seen. What I was really looking for was pool stills from the movie. Can anyone have more success than me?

I don't know why nothing appeared on your search. Because I indeed posted about this guy awhile back on this board. Check out the the thread linked below and also google his personal website.

http://www.lpsg.org/32933-nice-vpl-scene-movie-phat.html