Jimmy Kimmel

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
It's been awhile ago, but I heard Howard Stearn remark that Jimmy Kimmel is one of the few really hung guys in show biz? Anyone know for sure? He has that kinda "meaty" look like guys that have thick dicks have.

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a huge fan of Howard, Jimmy, and Adam Carolla, and I watch/listen to them on whatever they're on as much as I can (The Howard Stern Show on Sirius, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Loveline and now The Adam Carolla Show). On multiple occasions it's been revealed Jimmy has atleast a fairly big one, just as Howard and Adam have complained about their little ones.

Just a few weeks ago I was listening to the Adam Carolla Show when it came up again. I forget the exact conversation, but when Adam did make an off the cuff remark about Kimmels hog, his co-host Teresa inquired more, clearly excited about that revelation. Adam said not only was it big but that it was a "good walking around in the gym size", meaning that Jimmy's a "shower".

Sarah Silverman has also, I remember, called Jimmy's cock "perfect", again, sort of off the cuff, when (I think) she was discussing his surgury he had to get for his urethra that was closing up.

So those are the facts from a fan, never thought I'd write a couple paragraphs related to JimKims schlong.

Reactions: FanFan

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Though then again, during her comedy, Sarah Silverman has said "I'm not going to make fun of Jimmy anymore because he might withhold his tiny penis from me" and then also added "No, really it isnt small. It just looks small compared to his huge balls". But then again, you cant really take anything Sarah Silverman says as gospel when she is so....crazy!!

pmd7867

Experimental Member
Media
Worse than the devil. He demeans us all by enticing people to "think" like he does. And he makes a lot of money doing it. Rise above it, friends!

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
kareokewhities.jpg

Reactions: Elon Vegas

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this guy's seriously packing. Did anyone else see The Manshow skit where he walked around with a boner? It looked huge. But the one with him in the pink bikini was what really got me curious. That bulge was unreal.

Last edited: