Jimmy Ripper Onlyfans

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and dude is worth every cent bwcockgod supremo

Obviously, I like his penis too. That thing is beautiful. But I was kind of shocked. He mentioned something about a half off deal last week or something. I was waiting because I was considering resubscribing. I saw it sitting at $10 and it didn’t hit me until I saw the price jump to $15 that I realized he upped the price. Enjoy the content. I may try to resub soon. Still wish he uploaded longer content. Tell everyone what you think.

Reactions: canadian

Mdwstbijck

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dm’ed him asking how much to show his face (I wasn’t gonna pay I just wanted to know) and he just refused and said he won’t show his face. Ever
I don’t blame him, especially since he is gay bating now, he probably wouldn’t want a gay dude to come up to him in public cause i can see it happening.

faintster

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Mdwstbijck

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How’s his Onlyfans content?
It’s decent, you get a good amount of videos and pictures, a couple throughout the week and he’s been sending special content out three times now for people who have their resubs on. Not many videos of him fucking, maybe one? It’s mostly solo content. He’s been dabbling into getting verbal in his videos which is kinda hot, overall a strong 8/10 I’d say

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His Twitter account got suspended, this is the second time in less than a month, I wonder why
Twitter is on an explicit-content suspension rampage like tumblr did a few years ago. Unless your comment was sarcastic, then whoops.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t blame him, especially since he is gay bating now, he probably wouldn’t want a gay dude to come up to him in public cause i can see it happening.

I kind of find his gay baiting weird. He’s been asked before if he would mess around with a guy and has always stated he was straight. Then he states retweeting gay men and the gay baiting content. It kind of Max Deeds. He goes off if anyone asks if he’d ever mess around with a guy. But then starts the gay baiting content. I just find it weird and only serves to give them attention they don’t want.