jimmy says hi in a semi-public setting.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ziggity, Jan 25, 2005.

1. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    i get unwanted wood fairly often. most of the time i can stifle it, but certain times (like today) i had to bend it down (PAINFULLY) one leg of my shorts and limp as discreetly as i could to the bathroom to take a leak and let it settle down...

but i'm only 6 x 4.8 or so.

what the hell do you big guys do when you get an emergency bone :blink: say, in a classroom, or while walking around a supermarket, anywhere fairly public..

if i'm wearing a jacket i'll sometimes slip it up through the waist of my pants and have it bend upwards but even so i have to go let it settle down somewhere.. i can't imagine what i'd do if i were huge like plenty of you are :blink:

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think of oranges. Very unsexy fruit.

3. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

Baggy pants.

4. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Im not that big, but if it gets too uncomforatable it usually goes back down, if it doesnt it goes down the side of my leg, its the easiest place and up through my waistband is a little uncomfy and i also dont exactly want it on display, so my shirt and my coat hide everything down there so i dont worry about it too much.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Some quick boner-killers:

*Morbidly-obese girls.
    *Girls with eating disorders.
    *Girls with skin conditions.
    *Girls with too much makeup or fake nails.

Another thing to do is spend plenty of time -- when you're not in school, of course -- masturbating. During masturbation, I recommend you think of what you like to think about.

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

I think of my ex-wife and that usually kills the erection.

7. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    ouch pappy ;)

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

ziggity, some times the truth hurts. :) There's a story behind it but right now I haven't the time to go into detail.

9. Max

Max New Member

Two things to say:

First, the need to restrain frequent uncontrollable erections was one of two or three reasons that I began to wear a jockstrap all day in my teens. Even now I don't feel safe without one.

Secondly, and despite that, I think one advantage of being long soft as well as hard is that a long penis tends to stay in one place, it can't flop all over the place like a short one can, so even on the rare occasions I am without a strap I always know exactly where he is pointing and can act accordingly.

But whatever I do about it, I know that I have produced some pretty hefty public bulges from time to time, with the wrong combination of posture, clothes and excitement. It goes with the territory. ;) As does the risk to zips, seams, fly buttons etc.

10. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

Mine's pretty thick so it really shows if its hard and laying across or pointing down so I point it straight up if this happens - untucked sweaters or shirts then do a pretty good job of covering it up - not to comfortable to sit though - which means I have to adjust it sideways while sitting, then back up again if I have to stand up. Alas, the trials and tribulations of being young and horny! ;)

11. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah - the worst is when you at the gym doing a bench press when you fell that little rise happening...That has happened to me a couple of times...

12. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    I just let it ride.
    If I'm gettin wood, they are gettin a show.

I free ball too so it just goes where it wants.
    It usually only lasts a little while if I ignore it and leave it alone.
    The problem really arises when I can't leave it alone.
    As soon as I touch it . Look out, it's here to stay.

13. Imported

Gold Member

The_Swinging_Voter: Ha ha, that's one of the reasons I stopped going out of the house in track pants and no underwear. Love to free ball but it's just too obvious whats going on underneath them. Im pretty thick and am close to full size soft (only add an inch or so) so without something to keep it in check its going to be noticeable.

Still, if it happens and Im wearing jeans that havent been broken in (nice,soft and comfy) then all I can say is ' Ouch!'

14. Knight

Knight New Member

I got one walking round the shopping centre/mall with my gf. I just walk with it lol I walk funny but who's gonna say anything. :D

I used to get them in English with me being the only boy and every girl being hot, including my two female teachers. Just left it under the desk then, sometimes pushed it down my leg. The teacher saw sometimes too since she sat right in front of me. I wasn't embarrassed then either. I don't really get embarrassed actually now that I think about it, just tuck it down my leg, what can anyone say?

15. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    your teacher can say "my, what a healthy young man you are!" and keep you after class? :)

16. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: I don't wanna hide mine anymore, I love to let be, whether it shows or not I don't give a sh*t. If I was Knight's teacher I would probably keep him after class too.

17. Spork

Spork New Member

If it gets really uncontrollable I'm with Luke -- I untuck my shirt and point it out above my waistband.

18. naughty

Gold Member

Damn Pappy!

That was cold! IT sounds like you and Pecker should trade Ex wife jokes!

Naughty

19. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse: I was walking to the subway one morning and some guy and girl were hugging & talking. I heard the girl giggle & say "I think it's cute!" I look over, & I see that the guy dressed to go running, wearing blue nylon running shorts, running shoes, & a running singlet. He's pitched a tent. Nothing huge, maybe a 4-5 incher, but it's poking straight out , perpendicular to his body. The blue nylon of the shorts makes a perfect triangle in front of his hips. The girl laughs again & walks away. The guy bends over at the hips, I guess he figured he would hide it that way. But then he seems to realise that he is more noticable bent over like that , so he stands up & starts running.

It's so cute when straight guys get boners in public & get all embarassed about it. :lol:

20. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    heh, some of us guys just aren't used to showing off stuff when we don't plan ahead for it.

I can definately recall several times when I'm sitting in class completely spacing off and my friend decides to start movin north. Only thing to do is shift it all the way up, so I don't have to deal with it as we're all standing up in tight quarters after class ends. I'm only around 7", but its still enougb to make me a bit self-concious around the few girls that are actually in my engineering classes.

Draft saved Draft deleted